Chapter 14 (The Ugly Truth)

When we finished our love bird session , she went to lunch... god she was so beautiful to look at her when she walks...i then went to my desk and sat down to eat my lunch...I then started to think... Why me?
Why did she choose me? But the thought of her with me... Was so electrifying... But Angel was on my mind to... I want to forget about what she did to me... I want to forgive her... But... I can't..

Tracy's POV...
God!!! I'm glad I kissed her... Again... And again.. She was so sweet to me... Shit! I need to stay focused on my task...!

Tracy then made her way to the lunchroom to help Judy with getting Jade to like her more... She then walked through the doors and saw Jade and Judy talking together. She then smiled at them kissing on the lips ... She then walked to them and and spoke to them.

" Hey Tracy !" Judy said as she hugged her tight and whispered in her ear..." Don't worry... I told her myself... I grew the courage to tell her myself... Thanks for your support..." I felt her grin and I hugged her back...
"No problem Judy I'm happy for you guys"... I said as I gave her a cute smile ...
" Babe I have to go to the library, wanna come ?" Jade asked Judy .
" yeah, wanna come Trace?" She asked me... But I shook my head... They than said bye and I went to eat lunch... I of course saw Vanessa and her gang... But I ignored them.. I saw her arguing with Brad and she yelled at him. I was surprised that he walked away... Sorry Brad... I took my lunch out and began to eat... But that didn't last long... Vanessa came over and leaned behind me and whispered...
" listen you little Fag! I'll make sure that I put you in your fuckin place... " I laughed as she said this... And I turned to meet her dark eyes...
"Why do you hate me? What happened to the girl who used to love me...? The girl who made us smile!?" I said with tears in my eyes... I stood up and she followed me to the bathroom...
"Really Tracy?! Your gonna use that!?I did love you! I still do love you!" I hated those words from her lying mouth... I then put my lunch and sketchbook away and put my bag to the side... And I lost it! I slammed her up against the wall... She got scared...
"...LOVE ME?! You STILL LOVE ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!? WERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN I WAS CRYING AND CUTTING MY ARM BEGGING TO DIE!?" I was having a break down... I let her go and began to cry... I saw tears in her eyes but it was a fuckin lie!
"OH! THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU WERE KISSING ANOTHER GUY IN FRONT OF ME AND CALLING ME A FAGOT!! REMEMBER THAT!" I wish I didn't make her my girlfriend... She hurt me... She was fake and she laughed at me that day...
"IM SORRY!!! OK I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND FUCKIN SMACK MYSELF IN THE FACE... BUT I CANT" I saw that she ment it... We then heard her friends come in and Maya was there... She told them to stay where they were... Vanessa then came close to me and she lifted my face to see her eyes...I then smaked her hand away and sniffed...
"Well... Its to fuckin late for that!" And with that... I left... I then went to the library and cried, I was a master at not making noise...
"Tracy? " I heard Mayas voice... And I gave her a weak smile...
"Maya... I want her to leave me alone... For good..." She then sighed and hugged me tight...
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I didn't know she put you through that." Well ... You think Maya... I said to myself in my head... Maya then gave me some tissue and hugged me... After a while it was time to go to class... When I was going to my next class, I saw a not on my locker door...I took it and read it in class:

Wish I could go back and change myself... But its to late ... All I can say is that I'm sorry...

I then crumbled it and took out my work books... Its time for Vanessa to know the Ugly truth about what's she's done to me... An innocent person who loved and respected her...