Chapter 11 (Confession)

Kathy's POV...

The next day, I woke up with a strong headache and with Alcohol on my breath... I remembered what happened last
Night... But I needed coffee and LOTS OF ADVIL ... It was 6:50... And class starts at 8:20... When I put my coffee maker on , I put my refill in and to my surprise I heard my phone go off... It was Tracy... My sweet Tracy...

Hi sweetie... How did you sleep?

* I slept good Kat... I was dreaming of you last night...

I can't believe that this is really happening...

Oooh... What happened in the dream hun!?

*well, we were in ur bed and we were cuddling.. And ... You whispered you loved me in my ear ... Lol 😍😘

Your so cute... And after your classes, met me in my room...

*anything for you hot stuff 😉

Naughty girl... Ttyl love...

*Kk... Love you 😊

Love you more. Bye hun...

I then stopped texting and got my coffee ready... I took 3 Advil and got in the shower after my drink... I then picked out my clothes and got ready... I did my hair in a bun with some of my hair in curls... I was going to wear my black lace dress shirt with leather dress pants.. Along with my high heal boots and leather jacket... Oh and I almost forgot my eye liner and red lipstick... I then grabbed my stuff and went off to my job...

20 mins later...

I got out of my car and locked it.. As I walked to the school I saw Jade, she looked a bit nervous... So I went to her to see what was up with her...
"Oh, hi Ms. Kat... " she said as she had her hair in a different style...
"Hi sweetie, you looked like something was bothering you... What's wrong..?" I asked as she followed me to my classroom ...
"Well... " she said as we entered the classroom... I then chuckled.
"Its OK Jade, you can tell me..." I said as I sat at the edge of my desk...
"I... I really like Tracy..." ...
I felt like my heart sank and broke... I mean, it was coming...
"O..oh really? Well... Why don't you tell her then?"I said as I gave a fake happy smile... Jade then smiled and she laughed...
"You know what... Your right! I will tell her... Maybe later at lunch...! Thanks ms.Kat! You are the best teacher in the world!" Jade gave me a hug and I hugged her back...
"Anytime ... Sweetheart... Now! You go back outside, and wait for your friends... I'll see you soon..."
I saw her grab her things and leave... Man! I ... I'm so stupid! I knew this was coming...

Jades POV...

I then went outside and saw her, Tracy was smiling at me and I ran down the steps and hugged her ... She then kissed my cheek I kissed her back...
"Hey sexy, your here early..." I said as I pulled my IPhone out and I played my rock music...
"Yeah, my dad dropped me off and I also wanted to talk to you about something..." I then blushed and she smiled at me...
"Oh, OK well we have time... I'll pause my-" I was cut off by a warming hug... I ... I put my hands on her waist...
"I ... I know you like me... "I felt my heart beat faster and faster ... All I could see were her beautiful eyes staring into my soul...
"I see that your mom told you huh?" I said as We both laughed...
I then took out a cigarette... And the face she made... Made me laugh...
"Ewwe! How can you smoke that shit...? That kills you... You know that?" I just laughed and put it away... I then stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same...
"Hahaha... Listen Jade..." I then saw her look down..
"What's wrong Tracy?" I knew what she was going to say...
"Well Jade, I like you too... But as a friend and like a sister... I'm sorry Jade... I really am..."Tracy was really sorry, and even though my heart is cracked from this, I'll still like her and be there for her... I then felt a tear come out and she wiped it away and hugged me...
"Its OK cutie... I'll always be here for you... No matter what..." I then felt a smile and saw other people coming (Pause 😂) ...
"Thanks Jade... But I have something you might like..." She said in my ear... I was a bit confused ... But instantly I felt a pair of soft and moist lips on mine... She was kissing me... It was a few seconds long and when she pulled away... We were both blushing and I had smile on my face...
"You are an amazing kisser Trace" when I said that she burst out laughing and so did I...
"Thank you ! Thank you! , I try... But your not bad yourself... " when she said that I blushed OD red ... I gave her a shy smile... God she was beautiful...
"O..oh hehe thanks Tracy...''
"Your welcome..." She said and st next to me...
"Hello my Fabulous Lesbian Sisters!" It was Jonny... The gay Junior... He was walking towards us with his boyfriend ... That made a really cute couple...
"Hey Jonny! Hi Randy ! " Tracy said as he hugged and kissed our cheeks... Randy did the same...
"What's up babe's ?" I said as Randy sat next to me... Jonny was wearing a Jeffree STAR T- shirt with pink jeans and with a bit of makeup on...
"Well Jeffree Star is playing a concert this Friday and we were wondering if you guys want to come... " when he said that we saw Judy walking our way... She was bisexual... She was wearing a ' Born This Way ' shirt and a rainbow pride hat... And I knew she had a thing for me...
"What up beautiful people?"
She said as she hugged me
"Oh, well me and Randy wanted to know if Tracy and Jade wanted to go to the conc- " Tracy cut him off...
"I'm not going cause, I have... A date Friday night..." I heard Randy whistle and I saw her blush because she was embarrassed... It was so cute!...
"Give my ticket to Judy...she might want to go..." And with that, the bell rung...and we went in the school...
"Tracy, listen..." I pulled her to the side and she looked and we shyly...
"Jade, I care about you and I think your a great girl... But I'm with someone..." I then sighed and she put her hand on my shoulder...
"Don't worry , I won't hurt your relationship with the one you love... " I said as I hugged her close to me...
"Thank you... Listen... I need to get to class... I'll talk to you later at lunch... See you later"
"Bye Tracy..." And with that I went to my class... At least I confessed to her...

Ok guys give me some ideas of what should happen next...
Vote
Comment
Share!