Chapter 20

Tracy's POV...

"Haha! Kat... Stop kissing my arms" I laughed on our bed as she tickled me and giggled ...
"Haha! Sorry baby... I just love your cute smile and laugh..." Kat said as she kissed my nose... I then heard my phone go off...
"Who's calling babe?" I shrugged at kat and checked my phone... It was Maya... Im wondering what she wants...
"Hello? Maya?" I asked
"Tracy! You need to come to the hospital... Please!" I tried to tell Maya to calm down but she was crying too much... She than started to tell me what happened and tears rolled down my face... Kat then rushed to my side as I dropped my phone... Maya was shouting something but Kathy was holding me close... I then picked up the phone and told her I was on my way ...
"Honey, I'll drive you there ok?" Kathy said as I nodded my head and we both went out the door ...

(Time passes and they arrive at the hospital... Kathy parks the car and they both rush inside... Tracy finds Maya and Daisy in the waiting area)

"Tracy! I tried to help her... But it was to late !" Maya said in tears as she hugged me... I cried with her... Kathy was comforting Daisy a she was crying... Maya asked why our teacher was here as well... And kathy nodded meaning that I could tell her...
"Wow..." Maya said as she smiled and blushed. I started to laugh as me and Kathy were looking at her...
" Don't worry your secrets safe with me... And Daisy to" I then looked at Daisy and she agreed ... Then the doctor came out...
"How is she doc? " Kathy said as she asked him...
"She's stable... And may I ask if your family?"
"I'm her teacher, my student Maya called the school and got my extension number..  As soon as I heard the bad news... I rushed over here..." That was a good lie...
"Can we see her? Is she awake?" I asked as Maya held me... The doctor said she was sleeping but he told us we could see her... He then led us to her room and gave us a few minutes... Daisy and the rest of us walked to her bed side...
"Mmm..." She was slowly opening her eyes... I went and stood by her left side... Kathy was holding my hand...
"Hey ... Crazy kid... How do you feel?" Maya said as tears came down her face... Vanessa smiled a bit... She was crying... I never wanted this! I didn't want her dead...

There is a 2nd part to this guys sorry its short