Chapter 13

Kathy's POV...

I can't believe what Jade told me earlier... This was in my thoughts for 4 classes already... I love Tracy, I want her with me... I want her in my arms at night when we are cuddling.. But if I had to let her go... Then I would have to... Maybe Jade can make her more happy... I then realized that my 5th period class was coming in and Jade was chatting with Tracy... I then smiled at Tracy and she gave me a cute wink...
" ok class, take out your homework" I then noticed that some people were complaining and I didn't care... Its their education , not mine... I then turned around and saw Jade, Tracy , and a few other kids that had their homework out. I then said who ever has there homework to place it on my desk... I will say that I was disappointed in my class... There are 29 people in my class and only 14 people did there homework...
"This is unacceptable... You all need to get your act together... You all don't care about your education... Then stay home..." Some of my students were shocked... I need to take it easy... I saw Tracy looking at Jade and looked at me...
"Now... Turn your art books to chapter 21 and today we will be learning about the history of Leonardo Da Vinci " I need to get back on my topic...

After Kathy's class... She told the people who didn't complete there assignment to finish it today and to turn it in tomorrow... When her class left, Tracy entered the classroom...

"Hey... You ok Kat?" Tracy says as she puts her stuff down and looks at me.
"Yeah... I guess I'm OK..." I said as I sit on the edge of my Desk... She then makes her way to me.
"Are you sure?" She says as she gives me a devilish smile ... God this girl will be the death of me!!!
"OK ok fine I'll tell you" I then lock the door and make my way back to her... She then kissed me and I kissed her back...
"You have no idea what you do to me" I could tell that she was turned on. I ran my hands through her hair an turned her face to the side.. I bit her sweet spot and she moaned ... God I  wanted to take her right here...
"Ahh... Baby... You need to stop... Mmmm..." She said as I left a little hickey on her neck...
"Mm sorry hun... Anyways... Jade told me something interesting." I then pulled away slowly and I could tell that knew what I was going to say...
"Kathy..." She said in a sweet voice... I felt tears..I want Tracy... But... Maybe she belongs with someone her age...
"Jade loves you... And... Maybe you should dat-" I was cut off.
"No! I want you... Don't you see that... Kat..." She then grabbed my face and we both had our foreheads pressed together...
"Tracy I'm not good for you... Maybe you belong with her... Trace.."I began to cry and she was tearing... "Kathy I love you... I don't care if this is wrong... Since the moment I saw you, I knew I wanted you to be with me cause I wanted you... US to be more then just friends... And I don't feel guilty about what we did last night... I loved every moment that we made love..." She then got closer as I held her close to me...
"- I wanted you to be my first... And I know we've only know each other a short time , but it feels right... This feels right... And fuck everyone who is against our feelings... All I know is... I love you... ONLY YOU...!YOU ARE MY ROMEO TO MY JULIET!" Tracy made me laugh and she giggled...
"And you are my Juliet to my Romeo..." I then sniffed and she kissed me... We held each other close... She was so understanding
"Baby?" Tracy asked.
"Yes my princess?" She gave me puppy eyes and I blushed...
"What should I wear on our date? Something sexy , causal, or punk... I don't know ..." It was so cute... All I could do was laugh... She then gave me a cute sad face...
"Baby, surprise me..." I told her as I kissed her with passion..
"Oh trust me... I will..." We then kissed for what seemed like forever... I can't help but love this girl... My Princess...💕