Chapter 30 - Set Free & Realization

It had been two weeks since the event , Tracy and her friends were getting ready to receive their final transcripts and report cards since it is almost time for them to take their final exams.

Tracy's POV...
As I walked down to the office, I noticed a long ass line that stretched from the school office to the lunchroom. I hope I get to the front soon, but as I think some one says ' Roar!' In my ear, which startled me. It was Jade. That fucker, she's lucky I love her, I think to myself as I hug her.

Jades POV..
As I'm holding Judy closer to me I notice Tracy is two people ahead of me and Judy, so I let go of Judy and slowly go behind her. I then Roar and she gets started. Which made me laugh.
"You little fucker!" She punches my arm playfully as she hugs me. All I could do was laugh.
"I know I'm a fucker but you love me " Tracy gives me cute smile as Judy kisses my cheek from behind me.
"Are you ready to see your grades?" Judy said as she sounded a bit nervous.
"Well in all honesty, I'm a bit nervous cause I need 45 credits to graduate. So I'm nervous " I stated as the line was getting shorter.
"Well Jade I think you'll have enough, trust me... you'll be fine ". Tracy said as she gave me another hug and went into the office. Judy held my hand and gave me a kiss for good luck.
"I love you baby... and no matter what your credits are, I'm proud of you". Judy was so romantic and passionate when she said those words. I gave her a kiss and spoke.
"Thank you baby, I love you in this life and in the next. Thanks for being proud of me". I said to Judy as I gave her one last kiss, cause it was her turn to go in. Tracy came back out with a wide smile. She came to me with excitement.
"So Tray , what you got!?" I said happily. I looked at her report card:

1st period : math -   88
2nd period : English - 90
3rd period : science -100
4th period : History - 89
5th period : Arts & Imagination - 98
7th period : Sex ED -75
7th period : Gym -100

And I looked at her transcript:
Credits in total: 49
Guaranteed to graduate

I was very happy for Tracy. She's my best friend and I was proud of her.
"I can't believe I did really well... also I caught a glimpse of yours so you don't have to worry. Anyway I'll see you upstairs OK love you and good luck!" Tracy gave me a big hug and went upstairs. I was called in next and I was still nervous. I went in and got my report card and transcript:

1st period : Theater - 90
2nd period : English - 85
3rd period : Geometry - 75
4th period : History - 100
5th period : Art & imagination - 85
7th period : Chemistry - 100
7th period : Gym - 79

Credits in total: 48
Guaranteed to graduate

I was so excited! Judy came up to me and hugged me tightly.
"See I told you you were going to make it! I'm so proud of you baby " Judy said as she gave me a long but passionate kiss.
"Thanks baby, I can't believe I'm going to graduate with you by my side... that's all I ever wanted was to graduate with my friends and beautiful girlfriend ". I held her close as she kissed me passionately. I can't wait to tell Tracy and the others!

Kathy's POV...

As I was finishing up some school work I noticed Tracy come in my room she seemed really excited about something , maybe she saw her grade and her transcript she should be proud , she's one hell of a student and she smart to... and I'm not just saying that because she's my secret girlfriend or fiancé but she is a great friend and she's a brilliant student with a brilliant mind.
"Hi beautiful what's up?" I said to her with a grin as I was sitting at my desk paying attention to some of my students classwork that I was making corrections on.
"Well I saw my grades and how many credits I got on my transcript..." she said with an exciting voice and she came close to me... She handed me her transcript and her report card . And only one list was nothing but great grades and excellent credits. To be honest with someone like hers she could go to any college she wants.
"Tracy I'm so proud of you you've worked extra hard this year keep up the good work this makes me love you even more every day and every night because you're pure spirit with a brilliant mind and soul". I stayed up to close the door... I put down the white blind I'm a little window and on the other windows... I came close to her and kissed her so passionate and so hard I couldn't stop I want to do is love her even more I wouldn't even care if I made love to her on my teacher desk.
"I love you Kathy and thank you for believing in me" she gave me a little smile and a quick peck on the cheek.
"Anything for my girl" .