Great. Just Great.

Jake starts moving his hands from my arms to my waist, slowly, giving me goosebumps. I close my eyes waiting for what he will do next.

"Ohhh Aubree.." Jake says, half way singing my name. "Yeah?" I ask softy, my eyes still closed.

"I like you." Jake says half smirking.

"Uhm..you're just saying that because you're drunk.." I say, pushing him off of me.

I walk across the room and look out the window, letting the words that Jake just said process through my mind.

"Wh-what's wrong buttercup?" Jake stutters walking behind me. I turn around and look at him in the eyes.

"You don't even know what you're saying because-" I stop talking when I see him lean forward. "Jake!" I throw out my arms and we topple backwards onto the bed.

There we lay in bed, Jake laying on top of me. Oh my gosh, Jake fucking Matthews is laying on me. "Jake. Jake. Wake up!" I start pushing his arm and poking his chest.

Okay he is out cold. How much did he drink? I've never drank and I drank 3 cherry vodkas.

Ugh, how do I get him off of me?

Just then the door knob starts twisting. Jake get off ugh, I'm thinking to myself.

The door opens and I have still not managed to get this super hot bad ass off of me yet.

A guy with shaggy blonde hair walks through the door. "Aubree? Oh uh I can just come back..I didn't mean to interrupt you guys." Cory stares at me scratching the back of his neck.

"No no no we weren't doing anything! Jake is drunk, help me get him off, please?" I say frantically.

Cory walks over and grabs Jakes arm, pulling him off of me. I stand up from the bed and shake my fingers through my hair.

"Th-thanks Cory." I say looking at the floor. "No problem.." He says laying Jake down with a blanket.

He raises up and looks into my eyes. "You have gorgeous eyes." He says, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I'm at a loss for words when I realize our faces out inches apart. Are we really about to kiss? Maybe things are moving too fast.

Jake and Cory are best friends and I can't ruin that. I lean my head back a little while he is leaning forward trying to avoid his kiss.

Pretty soon his soft lips crash into mine. Oops.