Im Ready

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT COMING UP*

My mouth parts slowly. I try to speak but no words come out. He just shakes his head. "He won't dare hurt you." Jake says through clenched teeth.

I grab his hand and he stands up, pulling me up with him. He kisses my forehead and we walk down the stairs and out of his apartment.

We get to my house around 5. Thirty minutes before my dad gets home. Jake gives me a long kiss goodbye and drives away. I frown, missing him already.

Jake brings out the best in me. I feel strong around him. He is my rock.

I close the door and walk in the kitchen. "Who was that?" A deep voice says from the hallway. I jump and whirl around, seeing my dad.

"That's my friend, Jake." I lie.

"That kiss says otherwise." My dad says through clenched teeth.

"Why are you mad at me? Jake is the first person who has truly cared about me since mom died!" My voice raising at the end.

My dad looks a little taken back and then I see his eyes fill with rage. He rears his fist back and punches me right in the shoulder. I flinch and run upstairs.

I grab my shoulder as I run up the stairs. I slam my door and fumble at the handle for the lock. What the fuck, it's gone! I groan and slam myself against the door.

I shove my wardrobe in front of my door and shake my head. I grab my shoulder and groan.

I pull off my shirt and look at the huge bruise forming on my shoulder. I grab my scissors and put the cool blade on my skin. I bite my lip and hear tapping.

I drop my scissors and run to the window. Jake is sitting on my window sill. I sling the window open and pull him in. I wrap my arms around his body tears start burning down my cheeks.

"Aubree what's wrong??" Jake says frantically.

I sigh, still sniffling. "He hurt me and I was about to cut." He wipes my tears and looks at me with sad eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

"I missed you too much." He says, holding me close.

I sober up on my tears and wipe my wet eyes. "Really?" I whisper quietly.

"Really." He says back, kissing my lips.

Heat immediately rushes through my body. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair as the kiss becomes heated.

He leans forward on me, making me topple backwards on the bed. I wrap my legs around his waist and feel him get hard between my legs.

He bites my lip, pulling away. He presses his lips against my neck, nipping at my skin with his teeth.
He leaves a red, wet, love bite right below my jaw line.

I slide my hands on his sides smiling as he kisses my neck and collar bones.

He kisses upward to my neck again and whisper words in my ear. I bite my lip and let out a soft sigh.

"Aubree." I already know what Jake was gonna ask.

"Yes." I whisper, knowing he was gonna ask if we could have sex.

----------------------------------------
CLIFF HANGER!!

10 votes before I update the next chapter.