But Baby pt. 2

"Are you certain?" An unbelieving look on my face.

"Well, no. Not exactly. How can I be certain?" Izzie gives me a worried look.

"Okay, lets just go and get to know her and maybe you could do something like babysit Eli to get close to him? Don't tell her you think it's your baby, though." I suggest, calming her down.

She nods and we walk back into the living room to see Megan letting Eli roam around the living room floor.

"He's a very active baby." She smiles at us.

I nod and sit down with Izzie.

"Megan?" I ask, gaining her attention.

"Yes?"

"Izzie," I point to Iz. "Thinks that your baby is hers she gave up two years ago." So much for following the plan Aubree.

"Excuse me?" Megan asks, shocked.

"Yes ma'am. I think I gave birth to him when I was 15." Izzie starts speaking, telling Megan the story.

By the end of Izzie's story we are all sobbing.

"We could get DNA testing if you'd like." Megan suggests.

Izzie pauses, thinking for a minute. "I see how much he means to you. Even if he is mine I would like for you to keep him as your own."

Wow, that is a brave and courages thing for Izzie to do.

"Are you sure?" I whisper.

She nods. "When is his birthday?" She asks.

"February 6th." Megan says, giving her a weak smile.

"My baby.." I hear Izzie mutter softly to herself.

"What?" Megan asks confused.

"Oh nothing." I smile.

"Well looks like your expecting soon." Megan says, changing the subject.

"She sure is." Jake walks in the living room, sitting beside me.

He places a gentle, lingering kiss on my cheek.

"When?" Megan smiles, as Cory takes a seat next to her.

"Some time in October, I think." I put my hand on my baby bump.

"Having a baby is an amazing gift." Megan says, looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah besides sickness and being hateful twenty four seven." I smirk.

She nods and picks up Eli. "Would you like for me to throw you a baby shower?" She asks smiling.

"Really? You'd do that? Thank you but I have no one to invite.." It's true.

"Oh don't worry about it." She smiles and we say our goodbyes.

"Who was that?" Cory asks.

"That was Megan and the baby was.." I trail off looking at Izzie.

"The baby's name is Eli." Izzie finishes, smiling at me.

"Are you guys ready to go? I'm starving!" Jake says, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Me too!" Cory chimes in.

"Okay children, everyone go gather in the car!" I giggle, watching Cory and Izzie run to the door.

"Aubree?" Jake stops me before exiting the room.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Even if we don't keep him, the baby, it doesn't mean I won't love you any less." He places a soft kiss on my lips and I nod.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"That was great dinner!" Cory says, buckling his seatbelt.

"Yes." Jake agrees.

"Aubree wouldn't know, she didn't even chew her food, she inhaled it." Izzie remarks, making everyone crack up.

"Whatever! I'm eating for two now so leave me alone. At least I'm actually eating!" Jake revs the engine and starts driving through the traffic.

I look out my window, observing the dazzling city. There are tall skyscrapers and buildings everywhere. Tall lampposts cover both sides of the sidewalk.

"It's snowing!" Cory screams excitedly.

"Some times I think you're six." I giggle, joking toward Cory.

"So, you're my mommy." He sticks his tongue out at me.

"Well since I'm your mom, you have to listen to me when I say: you have to wash the dishes when we get home." I smirk.

"But mom.." Cory whines.

"No buts." I bust out laughing.

"Guys, be quiet." Jake shushes us as we look at him. He nods forward, showing us why we need to be quiet.

Snow is pouring now, the roads are getting covered and there are cars stopped everywhere.

"What are we gonna do?" My panic starts kicking in.

"Calm down." Jake grabs my hand.

"Its just snow, it'll be okay." I look back at Cory and Izzie.

They give me a reassuring nod and I turn around, watching the crowded snowy street.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I thought we would never get home. They finally got a snow truck and got the snow out of the road.

That was so scary. We were stuck in the car for three hours!

Cory drew me five cartoons on a napkin. Izzie and I talked about the baby. Jake stayed silent most of the time.

"Hey babe, come here." Jake yells from down the hall.

I think Cory and Izzie went to find guests for the baby shower.

"Yeah?" I lean against the doorframe, looking at Jake in bed.

"Come here." He smiles.

I walk closer to the bed and sit down. "What?" I ask softly.

"I love you." Jake smiles sweetly, flashing those perfect dimples.

"I love you too." I return the smile.

He raises up, trying to hug me. "Ugh." He groans.

"What's wrong?" I ask frantically.

"My back is killing me." Jake groans out, biting his lip in pain.

"I'll help you." I smile sweetly. "Roll over." I direct.

He does as told and I slide his shirt up to his neck so his smooth tan skin is exposed.

He closes his eyes as I start to trace small circles in his skin with my finger. I start scratching his back up and down gently, making him moan softly.

"Feeling better?" I smile.

He nods and I continue. I start trailing gentle kisses across his back and he gets goosebumps.

"Don't do that, it turns me on." Jake chuckles as I continue kissing him anyways.

"Aubree." I ignore him, kissing all over his smooth skin.

He rolls over and grabs my sides, "stop." He smirks at me.

I shake my head no, giggling.

He nods his head yes and pulls me down on top of him. He starts kissing my neck making me get butterflies.

"Honey, we're home!" Cory sings from the living room.

I quickly get off of Jake, fixing my hair and clothes.

"We're in here." I shout, sitting on the edge of our bed.

"Oooh the bedroom." Cory winks, making me blush.

"Shut it Cory." Jake rolls his eyes.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^**

A/N: okay so this chapter was kind of boring I know but I've been so busy and haven't updated since last Thursday so I thought I would.

The next chapter will be better. It will take a fast forward jump to Aubree's baby shower in June.

Q.) What happens from January to June?
A.) nothing really, that's why I have to fast forward the story.

Q.) is Aubree's father going to be there for the wedding and pregnancy?
A.) I don't know just yet, I think he might be at the wedding, but not the pregnancy.

I have chosen the babies middle name. His middle name is Dylan. The first name shall not be revealed until she names it after birth.

Please vote and comment!