Epilogue

SURPRISE! I'm going to write this short little chapter for an epilogue. Make sure to read the authors note at the bottom! Hope you guys like it(:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-15 years later-

"Joshua Dylan! How many times have I told you not to leave your dirty boxers in the bathroom floor?" I groan jerking up from bed.

"Okay! I'll go get them up mom!" I huff and walk into the bathroom putting my boxers in the clothes basket.

"Hey son, wanna go play football?" I look down the hall, seeing my dad standing there, football in hand.

"Yeah, alright!" We walk down the stairs and out into the front yard, and he throws the football towards me. I jump in the air, using all the strength in my legs, and catching the ball.

Aubree's POV

"I can not believe Josh is already 15. It feels like just yesterday he was born, I was cradling him in my arms," I sigh, looking at Izzie from across the table.

"I know right. I can't believe I'm an aunt still. We are getting old." Izzie giggles, running her fingers through her now sandy blonde hair.

A lot has happened over these few years. I've been getting a lot better with my emotional and physical problems. I'm happy to say that Joshua is more like Jake than me.

Josh is a really good kid, and I'm not just saying it because he is my own. He recently started a 'no bullying' program at his school. He stays positive in his school work and activities and is the number one player on the football team.

Three months after Josh was born my dad died in a car accident. He didn't get to see his grandson and yes tears were shed because after all he is my father, even though he did have a bipolar problem. I got all the money and everything we ever owned.

Jake, Izzie, Cory, and I (along with Josh of course) decided to move down here to Los Angeles. We like it so far, the only bad thing is all the traffic.

Cory and Izzie have their own apartment and Izzie is engaged to Andrew, she is going to move in with him soon.

Cory has a girlfriend named Alexandria and they make youtube videos and they're pretty famous here in LA.

For Jake and me we're so happy. We absolutely have loved taking care of Josh over these years and I'm so excited to continue to be his mother.

He looks so much like Jake. He has green eyes and a perfect complexion. He's not a bad boy like his father thank God, although I hope he isn't.

He even styles his hair like Jake use to: shaggy and to the left side of his face.

"Hey you okay? You just kinda zoned out." Izzie puts her hand on my arm.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just reminiscing." I admit, taking a sip from my coffee.

"Cheater!!" Jake exclaims tackling Josh while walking through the door.

"Boys! Take it outside if you wanna wrestle!" They look up at me and then each other.

"Dog pile!" They exclaim at the same time and each of them grab my hands, jerking me to the floor and they start laying on me.

"Guys!! Get off!" I shout and then Izzie jumps into the pile making everyone groan.

"Ah I love our family!" Josh screams from somewhere in the middle.

"Me too" Izzie, Jake, and I exclaim.
-----------------------------------
A/N: if this chapter gets 7 votes I will write a sequel to Safe from Josh's point of view and what it's like to have Aubree and Jake for parents. Hope you like it! Vote a comment(: