Happy Thanksgiving pt.2

*beep beep*

I unlock my phone and see a message from my dad. 'Honey, I know it's thanksgiving but I am working with a co-worker tonight, can you just hang out with friends?'

I sigh and frown. "What's wrong?" Jake asks, putting my legs on his, turning the tv down.

I show him the message and he seems to get a little angry. "Why is his co-worker more important that you?"he asks, his voice becoming stern.

"I don't know. It's okay though. We need time away from each other, besides, I'm use to being alone." I say frowning.

Jake grabs me by the hips and sits me on his lap. "Well I am going to make sure this is the best thanksgiving you've ever had." He smiles and gives me a kiss on the nose.

"What do you mean?" I ask kind of confused. We stand up and he points to the stairs "go get ready, and look nice, not that you don't already but I'm taking you out on a date." He smiles and gives me a gentle push towards the stairs.

He opens the front door and starts stepping out. "Wait! Where are you going?" I say at the middle of the stairs.

"You don't expect me to wear this do you? I've worn this ever since the party. I have to shower and smell nice for my lil kitty." He smirks and with that closes the door.

I half smile and run up the rest of the stairs. I sling my closet door open and shuffle through my dresses.

I'm normally not the type of girl who is partial to wearing dresses and dressing up nice, considering I've never really done it before, but I want to look nice tonight.

I pull out a tight strapless cocktail dress. It is cut just to the middle of my thigh, with a peplum waist, and a golden glitter bodest.

I throw my clothes off and slip the form fitting dress over my small frame. I look in the mirror and turn sideways, observing my stomach.

I'm about the size of a safety pin now. I haven't eaten like a normal person since the seventh grade.

I haven't eaten a full meal in almost two weeks. I don't really get hungry anymore, sure, I wish I could eat normal but I can't really help it.

I slide on my fish net leggings and put my black combat boots with studs on them.

I hear clicks at my window, I look over my shoulder and look at it. No one is there. I step closer to the window and peak out it. Jake is standing on the ground throwing pebbles at my window.

I open it and stick my head out.

"Hey hottie, ready yet?" Jake smirks, showing both of his dimples.

"Almost! Don't come in." I shout, closing the window behind me.

I quickly apply my makeup and run my fingers through my hair, making it curly.

I grab my phone and leather jacket and close the door behind me. I bump into someone.

"Damn, you look bad ass tonight little kitty." Jake says smirking.

I blush and shake my head. He hands me the helmet and I stand close to his bike, still nervous about riding.

"This time open your eyes, it's a whole different experience." Jake smiles and I examine his evening outfit.

His hair is styled to the side of his head, partially falling over his gorgeous greenish hazel orbs.

He smells of axe cologne, my favorite.

He is wearing dark wash Hollister jeans, which look amazing on him if I may say, and a white Abercrombie v neck. Damn he looks hot too.

He sits on his bike and puts his helmet on. I slide my helmet on and straddle the bike seat behind him. I wrap my arms completely around him, clenching his shirt in my fists.

"Hold on tight beautiful." He revs up the engine and off we go.