T E M P T E D

Hi there. I'm Sid Arden.

I've got an idea for a new story that I want to run by you.

Tell me what you think, be honest. If I get some positive feedback for it then I'll write it so if you'd consider reading the following, please vote and/or comment.

Thanks for checking this out!

Sid x

T E M P T E D

___________

Leah Fox is the lead singer for The Cubs, a band composed of her brother, Rhyley and the Wolfe twins, Jack and Kurt. They're all under 20 and in the band simply to pass time until college starts. Except Leah. The 17 year old wants to be the next Madonna, except for the old and creepy part, and would do anything to become the next big thing. So she signs up for the Performing Arts College, staying on campus with access to studios and mix-boards, performing lessons daily, end-of-semester concerts and plenty of muso males. Sounds like her kind of college.

She believes that the acting and dancing component of the school is optional. She is wrong.

Matthew Grand is also in his first year at PA College and has been told that he will be the next JT. Unfortunately, Matt doesn't want to be Timberlake, he wants to be George Clooney, Mikhail Baryshnikov and Zach Efron all rolled into one. And he's willing to work hard to get there.

He believes he's able to push away any distractions that come his way. He is wrong.

Haezel O'Malley is another in her first year. She knows she can't act, sing or dance but that's the entire point of going to a school. To learn. Right? She immediately befriends Leah, her 'across-the-hall-mate', who is taken aback by her enthusiasm. According to Haezel, her only bad quality is the uncanny ability to put her foot in her mouth (not literally) whenever she's trying to make an impression.

She believes that she has no hope when it comes to performing. She is wrong.

Janelle Devereux is at her second year at PA College and KNOWS that she is the next best thing. She's spent her holidays at performance camps and had private singing lessons. If it weren't for her poor acting skills, she would be the best in her year. But she knows that all you need are good looks, stunning moves and a voice to go anywhere. And she has all three.

She believes that everyone adores and worships her. She is wrong.

Vance Shepherd is in his second year as well and is one of the best actors the college has ever come across. His problem, however, is his destructive and arrogant attitude but no amount of pressure from the college can make him see a counsellor about his anger issues.

He thinks he is god's gift to women. He is wrong.

Greg Shannon is in his third year at the college and has made his name as the best break-dancing student. He and his best mate, Blake, are the two hottest guys on campus and therefore nearly always surrounded by hopeful girls. Greg chooses to stay single, so that he is free to pick and choose, but even though he's a player, he's a soft romantic on the inside.

He thinks he can avoid commitment throughout his college life. He is wrong.

Blake Amherst is also in his third year and he's got it all going for him. He's doing well in acting and singing but what really stands out is his ability to dance all styles, from popping to contemporary. He's been dating Janelle on and off for a year and is finally ready to call it quits. But she isn't. He finds Greg's romantic hopelessness hilarious and believes that love is a hoax.

He thinks that he will never go for a performing girl again. He is wrong.

Faye Hawk is in her third year also. She is a silent achiever, as silent as you can be in an arts school. She does well in all her classes and gets along fine, even if she is seen as a bit of a loner. Leah comes across her mixing music on campus one day and is stunned by the amazing beats she is able to make. Faye finds new friends in the younger girls and a new love interest that has heads turning.

She thinks she can make it through college unnoticed. She is wrong.

Sorry the explanation is a bit long but, for the first time, I am going to write a story from more than one point of view. So all of the people written above are main characters and I will write from each of their viewpoints. Please let me know what you think!!

x