T E M P T E D {Ch 14 - Confusion, Confession and Contact}

You Press Play To Music Now.

And Enjoy. Good song, eh?

Sid x

Oh, and enjoy this chapter... I hope you still remember what the fuck was going on...

______________________________________________________

Chapter Fourteen

Confusion, Confession and Contact

_________________________________

Blake Amherst

______________

Permission?

"Permission for what? Seriously, guys, I'm not a mind reader."

"Oh but we are," said Jack with a grin that had me instantly wary.

"Come on. You don't know?" asked Kurt.

I had an inkling. But I wasn't gonna be the one to say it. I shrugged.

"Ooh, maybe we'll have to change our mind. Don't know if we can give you the permission if you're a dumbass."

These twins were really getting on my nerves.

"Look, Blake, we're not stupid. We see the way you're eying our girl, keeping a bit of a watch on her."

My stomach twisted. Leah. God dammit. It was a crush, that was all. I had fun teasing her and my mind had turned it into a crush. I wasn't going to make it into anything more. I didn't understand what the hell had me attracted to her in the first place, and when had it happened? She was just a feisty midget... and now she hated me.

"I think you might be overanalysing things here. We aren't even friends and, especially after today, I'm sure she hates me. Besides, I don't date other PA chics. They're all drama queens."

Jack stepped forward. "Listen up, Blakey-boy. We don't give out permission like this on a daily basis. We're allowing you to pursue our little sister, our band-mate. I don't want to hear your excuses. Just get her away from that weasel fellow. He's not good enough for her."

What the hell? I couldn't believe these guys were saying this. Encouraging me? Weren't they supposed to side with their friend? What if this was some kind of elaborate trap? If I agreed, would they beat me up? Would they tell Leah and laugh about it later? I narrowed my eyes at the two of them, definitely suspicious.

I was surprised when Kurt walked past me, patting my shoulder on his way.

"Add us on Facebook. We can give help when needed," Jack said before following his twin.

Fuck me. I was actually speechless. I'd never been this bloody confused in my entire life.

_________________________

Haezel O'Malley

_______________

I blinked to clear my blurry eyes and checked the clock on my bedside table... 10:45. I shut my eyes again, promising that I would get up until at least twelve. The past week had been entirely too stressful for my liking so I had to use this time to build my energy back up.

I swore, extravagantly, when someone knocked on my door. Loudly.

"It's Saturday morning! Surely it can wait til the afternoon!" I groaned and flopped my head back onto my warm and comfy pillow. No way in hell I was leaving my bed.

"Haze? ...Erm, Haezel?" Even in my bad-tempered tiredness, Greg's voice sounded adorably nervous and huskily sexy at the same time.

I kicked my legs straight and wriggled them around for a moment, pressing my face into the pillow, before lying absolutely still. I wanted to sleep in. I wanted to stay under the warm covers. So why in the hell were my legs creeping to the side of the bed?