Chapter 3 (That boy)

Quick note: Sorry for not updating. School has been a beetch. Anyways we're starting with Levi's point of view. He might be a little or much OOC so please don't expect a good Levi. ^-^ Enjoy. :>
------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi's P.O.V.
'Damn my parents. I don't need them to pamper me. I just want to live normally. But why is it impossible? At least I got into a 'normal' school. I don't expect anything from anyone nor will I expect anyone to be friends with me.' I walked out the house at 9am which was late after from when school started. Hopefully I don't get detention or anything. I took a black limo to school and reached within 5 minutes. I also live in Trost and it's a real pain.
"Have a good day at school young lord." My butler said.

"Tch.Yeah whatever."

I walked in the school and rushed to class which when I saw a girl. She had (H/C), (H/L) hair. Not minding her, I walked into the classroom and took a glance at her. She looked at me as well 'Tch. Maybe she's a new student.I've never seen her at the orientation for the day before school.'(Lol Levi yu is bootyful! ^-^) I stood in front of the class and waited for the teac-oh wait she's already here. Till...

Your P.O.V.
I walked in and listened to what Miss Hanji would say.

"ALRIGHT BRATZ. LEVI ACKERMAN HAS ARRIVED. BO-Okay. So he has arrived and yeah that's it. Levi go sit in your group."

'...Okay. Maybe I should tell him."
He walked over and sat behind me.

"Oi brat."
'Oh my god. Stop chills...'
"Y-Yeah...?"
"I'm in your group am I correct?"
"Y-Yeah..."
"Stop stuttering."
"Okay Captain!"
'WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!'
"..."
I turned my head to the front to avoid looking at him. 'The embarresment!' After about 2 periods of Science, we started the group thingy. My or our group walked at my table and discussed about the project which was drawing us together and writting about what we wanna become and introductions which was something that grade school kids would do...(Hey. I do that...)

"Alright, who is the artist here?!" Eren implied.
"..."
If I remember, I got all A+ for all my Art so maybe I could raise my hand...
"Um. Maybe me?"
"Tch. I could."
(They said it at the same time.)
I looked at him, he looked at me. We started glaring at each other.
"I could."
"Tch. I'll do it."
"No, I'll do it."
"Brat, I said I'LL do it."
"I still want to do it."
*Glare*
*Gulp*
"O-Okay fine y-you do it..."
"Good brat."
The rest of the group were looking at us like lost seals. (Wtf author.)
"Well anyways, Levi will do the drawing, I'll do the design, Eren will do the ideas, Armin brainstorms, I'll do the handwritting and (F/N)... You can um... help Levi..."
I put this face: -_-
'...I hate you Mikasa... Well not really but now.'
I had to go over to Mr. Scary Heichou's house for the project. I wonder what'll happen there???
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the crappy chapter. Like really crappy. I was tired and tomorrow I'm having a dinner with my whole family tree which is over 30 people.(I have 15 cousins.) Yep so no updating. Im sorry but I'm a young kid and I gotta do shit so yep. Again, sorry for a shitty chapter. Not really motivated since I'm tired af. So yeah stay tuned for the next chapter. Bai.
*yawn* -3-