Chapter 12 (Beach)

Hellow there readers! I have finally continued this long-a$$ storay omg. the characters will have changed and levi too cuz I re-read my entire story and all i did was cringe so ye enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.
Oh wow, a wonderful day to go wreck myself. It was dark as hell. Looking at the window. I looked over at my left to see Levi's bed all cleaned, neat and organised.  I walked over to pick up my alarm clock and it said '6:12'. Still early, got about an hour and a half so nothin' to worry about. I wonder why Levi is up so early though. I decided to take a shower and go outiside for a bit.

*Time skip*

Huh, no one's out yet. Well, guessing it's only 6:25... I walked over the the corner of the dorm at the fitness corner and surprisingly, saw Levi doing pull-ups on the bar.

"Hey there!"

He looked over at me and then looked away, continuing his pull-ups.

"Tsk, don't be so rude little piece of crap."

He still didn't turn around.

I walked over to the bar and karate chopped his head. His hands lost grip and Levi fell on his butt. Super effective!

"You little brat. That was my 198th pull-up. You had ot ruin it piece of shit."

I rolled my eyes and took a glance at his arms. Very muscular. His abs too... He wasn't wearing a shirt shockingly.

"What're you looking at. Mind your own buisness."

"Hey! I was just uh, looking at how beautiful the ground was."

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes.

"Anyways, do you do this everyday?"

"Mm."

"For what reason?"

"Just that."

"Just what?"

"Whatever, none of your buisness."

"Hmmm..."
I gave up and sighed and walked away from Mr.Muscles.

*Time skip to end of Friday*
(Yey!)

"Hey (f/n), wanna go to the beach? Mikasa, Armin and I are going." Eren asked.

"Oh sure, what time?"

"Today and we're gonna have a sleepover at a beach vacation house! Armin's parents were generous enough to give us a vacation house all to ourselves at a private beach!"

"Woah, alright."

"And don't mind if I ask but, can you ask Levi to come too?"

"Why? And why me?"

"Cuz, Armin's parents wanna make sure Levi's safe y'know. And you're living with him and closest to him. I don't know anyone else. Please, (f/n)?"

"Alright alright, I get it. But you can't garuntee that he comes alright?"

"Mhmm! Deal!" Eren looked at me with sparkling eyes, just a like a puppy.

I rolled my eyes.

*Time skip to 3pm*

I walked over to my dorm room and opened the door with my keys. I walked into the room and heard the shower being turned on. I assumed it was Levi.

"Levi? You there?"

"Yeah."

Phew. I thought it was an intruder. How could someone un-authorised get here?(This will be important in the future.) I was doing my homework until Levi opened the bathroom door and came out with his own normal clothing for once. (Everyone wears uniforms.) So I opened my mouth,

"Hey um, Levi, do you want to uh, come to the beach with me and uh the group?"

He turned over to look at me.

"Is there limited cleaning supplies at the bathroom? Expensive ones."

"Yeah totally!" I lied.

"Okay I'll go."

Wow, that was surprisingly easy.

"What's with that expression?"

"Nothing..."
I just learnt that Levi is very gullible when people yak about cleaning. Take notes, (f/n). Okay so now, just gotta prepare! Wow, going to the beach and a private house for 2 days.... that's so cool! (Friday evening- Sunday morning)

*Time skip to Friday evening*

Okay, here's the schedule.

Friday- BBQ
            - Karaoke
Saturday- Beach day
                - Games
                - Party
Sunday- Sky-Diving
             -Home
Alright, all set, now all that's left is the fun that's waiting for us!

I never thought that our fun would be disrupted by something that I never expected.

??? P.O.V.

"Has everything been prepared?"

"Yes, your son will be safe after this."

"Nice job, Petra."

"Thank you."

"I assure you that man, Levi, will be yours soon enough. As long as I can get rid of those people who are disrupting my son's life. You'll get what you want."

"Heh."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Not a great twist/cliffhanger but the best I could do was this. Have a great day. Thanks for reading!