Chapter 9(Innocence Part 4)

THAT COSPLAY IS SO GUDDD! >□< I think it's Eva.
---------------------------------

Your P.O.V
'I have to get that page back. It was my life back then. It has my secrets. Just you wait Petra. I'll get it back.' Was what I thought when I was walking to school. I was fuming.
Until I saw that person I bumped into awhile ago. He was talking to really tall and beautiful girl. I walked past them as they didn't notice.

I stomped my way to class since I was really darn early I thought out loud. "PETRA RAL! YOU BETTER BE READY." I already cleaned up the mess back home. I slammed my table once I was behind my chair. I kicked the table where Petra was sitting at. I didn't bother to place it back properly. No one was in school. It was 5:38 a.m. I wondered why I came THIS early. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about my precious page. I place my head on my table and thought about scenarios on how to get that page back.

I woke up to see some students at their seats. I forgotten about Petra so I instantly turned my head around to see if she was here. No Petra. Good. But I saw Levi and Mikasa at their seats. I looked at the clock '6:21' Eh, it was about an hour.

-Time Skip to Petra-
I stared at the door for around 15 minutes to see if Petra came in. I saw the door slide open and saw her. I walked over to her and patiently asked,

"Hello, Petra. Where is my page?"

"Too bad. You won't find it. I've hidden it somewhere that you will least expect it."

'How stupid. She even gave me an unconcious clue.'

"No worries. I WILL find it and you'll get it teehee!" With a pissed off expression, I walked back to my seat. Miss Hanji came in right on time. And we started the lessons.

-Time skip-
'Hmm. Where is the place I least expect it? Let's start with uh... Mikasa's home, Armin's home, (Old Friend's name) home and uh who else? Oh yeah... Levi. Let's just put that last on my list. I wonder where Petra lives at? In a dumpster I bet.' I snorted as I thought that. Eren started to look at me weird.

"(Y/N), what's going on? I've never seen you uh, snort before."

"Oh uh nothing. Just thinking" While snorting again.

-So many time skips-
I went to everyone's house except for Levi's. 'Calm down (Y/N). You can just walk in there and ask.' So I did.

"Excuse me? Is Levi in there? I'm (Y/N)."

"Oh yes, please wait!"
The gates opened and I walked into the mansion. I saw Levi coming down the stairs with an annoyed expression. I felt kinda scared.

"So, what do you want?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to see if my special item was here. Petra took somthing away from me. Something very important."

"..."

"So can you help me? Please?"

"I'll try to. Come back tomorrow and you'll see. I'm going to do something." So I walked out and went home.

The next day...
I woke up unusually happy. It was because Levi bothered to help me. I walked to school happily and walked through the doors.(Not literally...) I walked to class and saw Levi by the door. He was earlier than usual. Wait how do I know? Nevermind.

"(Y/N), it's in her father's factory. She hid it at his office. The second cuboard at the right, 4th drawer, the 16th document."

"Whaaat..." I looked at him with a shocked expression. 'What? That's not possible. Is he Xman or something?'

"Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I hugged him really tightly.

"Urgh, you c-can let go now. You'll need some help getting in there though. There are security guards surrounding the area. It's better if you go at night."

"Alright, sir!"

"Don't call me that."

"Okay, sorry!"
I was too excited.
Petra didn't come on that day.
I can't wait.
Levi's coming with me.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Noice. Got to update 2 a week kind of. Next chapt will be out next week so bai
Hope yu enjoy. :>