Chapter 10.5 (Bonus #2)

You guys were probably expecting a new chapter but I'm sorry but I'm taking a break from the chapters for a little while because my mind is now blank and have no idea how to continue so for now enjoy dem bonuses. Oh and uh these bonuses will sort of continue the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.
'Ugh, I'm bored...Although it's a Saturday, I should be going out somewhere...But, I'm an inside person so I don't think I'll be going anywhere...' It was pretty hot out, 38 degrees. I really wanted to check out that crépe shop that opened up recently but my body was not letting me. My whole body was aching from that mission a week ago. My ankle has healed quicker then I expected so I didn't really talk to my friends much, excepr for texting. I was lying on my bed, thinking about stuff to do when I get up and out of my house. Until...

"Kono omoi wo, keshite shimaou ni wa, mada jinsei nagai deshou, yarinoko shiteru koto, yarinaou shite mitai kara-"

"Yes?"

"Oh hey (F/N), you wanna go somewhere with Mikasa and me?(Eren)

"Yeah sure, I've got nothing to do anyways."

"Great! We're gunna go to the movies and hang out and stuff!"

"Yeah great. What time?"

"Around 3:30 afternoon. Just bring what you bring when you go out! Make sure you bring a swimming suit too! See ya!"

'Swimming suit...?'
"Okay then, see ya there."
I put down the phone and I did sound like I wasn't interested but on the inside I was screaming. I got ready and other stuff and looked foward to meeting Eren and Mikasa.

I walked out of the house and wore my outside clothes. I'm supposed to be meeting the others near the shopping centre. It was a 15 minute walk from here to there.

I reached the place and saw Eren waving at me and Mikasa just standing there smiling. With some other people...

"Hey you're a minute late!" Eren said with a pouty face.

"Sorry about that, this shopping centre is a little far from my home."

"Anyways, we brought along 3 other people!"

"I can see that."

"Well, here we have..."

"Petra!"
"Tch."
"Armin..."

"Well, Petra and Levi wanted to join us because I told them that there was a popular fashion shop and a departmant store filled with cleaning supplies. Also Armin wanted to join because there was a book sale around here and coincidentally bumped into us."

"Okay then. So where should we go first?"

"Everywhere around here."

So they took me literally everywhere at that place and the one thing is, that place was bigger than my whole neighbourhood. We went to many shops, ate a lot of food, looked at some attractions and much more.

*Time Skip*
My feet were aching...
(You guys probably experience this situation where you walk for a long period of time and your heels start to ache? Yeah. Like that.)

"Okay, now we're going to the swimming pool! Grab your swimming suits!"

[It stops here.]
[Discontinued.]