Chapter 7 (Innocence) Part 2

Hi guys! Finally updating! I feel sad today because I got rejected. Kind of. :< I also think these parts might not kind of link to the previous chapter so I hope that doesn't bother any of you and also I got told by my ex best friend that I was very fvcking stupid. But ya know I didn't mind. She can call me whatever but I don't mind! :> I can't go on Movie night on sunday with my friends too because of my tuition, they couldn't change the time. :'< enuff of my shi, hope you guys enjoy this chapter...

Your P.O.V.
After being depressed and pissed off for awhile, I woke up at like 3am to grab a snack and read stuff on Wattpad because I couldn't sleep. So, I grabbed some Doritos from my storage of snacks and munched on some of them and looked at some recommended stories on WattPad. 'There's nothing interesting going on!!! -^- I guess I'll just go and think about the person who did this to me...'

-Time Skip-
I took a book of people in our school and searched for anyone having a name with P.R. (Yes we do have those.) I searched for anyone in my year from my class. 'There is Prite Rean, Poka Roll, Pocky Rhymes and Petra Ral.' (Ahahaha lol :<) It was probably Petra cuz those names are just ridiculous and I don't even know them. But ya know what? I dun want any revenge or anything so... I'll just let her do this to me until she is satisfied... (This basically was what I thought when I was bullied 2 years ago.) I walked over to the counter on the kitchen and held on to my keychain I got from my parents long ago. It had a heart capsule thingy and stored stuff inside. My parents told me long ago that I could only open it when I was a grown up. But when? I walked over to my bedroom and started texting the group.

(F/N): Hey guys, I'm bored.
8:43 A.M.
...
(F/N): No one is online...:<
8:56 A.M.
...
(F/N): I'm lonely...
8:59 A.M.
...

I sighed and turned off my phone. I decided to take a walk out. Why not? I jumped off my bed and grabbed my scarf and sleeved shirt with the sign: '♡' and grabbed some money for groceries. I can cook you know. I walked out the door, made sure that I locked it and looked around for a grocery store.

I found 1 after 12 minutes of looking around. I walked into the store and saw that no one was inside except for the cashier. I looked for whatever I wanted to eat for breakfast. 'Maybe some bacon. Pancakes and eggs. Oooo, maybe an omelete! Screw it, I'm getting all of them.' I grabbed all the items and walked up to the cashier. Payed my stuff and walked out with 2 grocery bags and a pale face. I don't have enough money for this month's rent. I ran back home almost slipping on the path 4 times. I harshly unlocked the door and checked on this month's rent. I ONLY NEED $300 MORE! Why not work a job now? I took quite a long break 1 week ago because of school. I took my groceries and put them in the fridge and took out stuff I need ONLY. I made an omelete and nothing else. I didn't feel full but who cares? I went to whatever place your supposed to apply for a job and supposed to work as a chef at a 5 star restraunt. They pay a whole load! $570 a day?! Holy-alright let's do this.

-Timu Skippu to 1 day later!-
I'm DYING!!! IT'S SO HARD!!!(That's what she said.) I slumped on the couch as I said that. I was really tired from all that action... But I got some extra for working extra harder than all the other chefs. Now I have $650. More than enough, but it was putting a lot of strain on my body. I looked at the money in my wallet and took out $300 for the rent. The person I always pay is really nice. She always lends some money to me when I can't hold anymore. I paid it after doing some transactions. (Is that how yu spell that?)

~Time A Skip~
I decided to call some people to invite them to my house. Why not? I'm bored. I called Mikasa first.

"Hello?"