Chapter 2: I promise

THE PART 2 ES HERE NOW I'D LIKE YU TO ENJOY THIS

===================

Maki and Nico got back at their own classroom.

Maki sighs as she sat on her seat "Should I have to say it to her?.. Maybe I have to.." Maki thought.

Hanayo notices Maki that made her face drawn worried "Maki-chan seems not good. Should we talk to her?" Hanayo said then looked at Rin.

Rin looked back at Hanayo then look at Maki "There's no need to... If we talk to her, its just like we're bothering her. Maybe she's thinking about something. So let's give her some time"

Hanayo sigh and nodded "O-okay, I'm just worried about her"

After that their teacher came in and began the class. Maki didn't notice it she's just staring at the outside window and was on her deep thoughts.

"Nishikino-san"

"Nishikino-san!"

"Nishikino Maki-san!"

Her teacher called out.

Maki flinch and she quickly stood up on her seat. Her classmate stare at her, Maki just look back at the teacher.

Maki look away in a second and scratches her cheek with her index finger.

"I didn't know that teacher is here already" she thought.

"Answer this" Her teacher said with a frown while pointing at the black board.

Maki walks toward and she took the chalk then she answer the math problem written in the blackboard. She didn't experience any wrong answer, so that she always got a correct one.

"That's good. You can take your sit now Nishikino-san and PLEASE don't space out at my class" her teacher said.

(3RD YEAR TRIO)

Nico bend her back as she touched her knees while she pants "This is so hard! I can't even reach that woman, she's crazy!"

Nico sits on the grass field with Eli beside her.

Nozomi chuckles as she sat between Eli and Nico.

"Maa~ You can do better next time Nicochii" Nozomi said as she reach a drink to Nico.

"Not like I care but thanks" Nico said then reaches the water and drinks it.

"Your trying hard, this is just only a running" the blondie said while resting her hands behinds her on the grass.

"No reasons" Nico pouted.

(1ST YEAR TRIO)

After their Math subject, the teacher asked Maki, Rin and Hanayo to bring her paperworks to the teacher's office.

While they were walking at the hallway, Hanayo look at the outside window in backyard school and saw the 3rd year trio "Is that Eli-chan, Nozomi-chan and Nico-chan?"

"Where nya?" Rin asked with excitement.

Hanayo point at the 3rd year trio. Then she walks behind Maki.