Chapter 18: Punishment to the 3 girls

"Nico-senpai?!"

Nico is glaring at the 3 girls that Maki said "Are you 3 go to the Music Room?" Nico asked in a stoic voice. The 3 girls whisper each other and answer at what Nico asked to them "Yeah". Nico got shock when she hear a girl answered "And we saw Nishikino-san there" the girl added. "And what did you do?" Nico asked. 

When Nico asked it the 3 girls got nervous and gulf then they think a word that they can easily go through on Nico "Umm... We listen at her" a girl said. Nico take a step forward to the 3 girls "Liar, what's with that hand its clenching and shaking, are you nervous?" Nico asked in a stoic way.

"I think we should tell the truth" a girl whispered. A girl nodded and she take a step forward "Nico-sen-" a girl stopped her word when Nico suddenly gripped at a girl's collar "Such a liar, I don't need any complain, now I know what you all did to Maki-chan" Nico said.

"Wh-what are you saying Nico-senpai?" a girl asked. Nico slapped Ayano the girl who asked "STOP ASKING! I SAID I DON'T WANT ANY COMPLAIN! YOU DID THIS TO HER BECAUSE YOU ALL GOT JEALOUS?! IS THAT IT?!" Nico yelled.

While of that the U's is waiting at the tree bench they heard a shouting noise near them, when they look at it they saw Nico is fighting in a 3 girls and they saw Maki is running toward to Nico "Hey~ Why is Maki-chan have so many injuries?" Nozomi asked.

When Maki reach Nico she hold Nico's arm "Stop it, Nico-chan, this has nothing to do if you do this". Nico stare at Maki then she look back at the 3 girls "SEE?! LOOK AT MAKI-CHAN'S FACE ITS FULL OF INJURY BECAUSE TO ALL OF YOU" Nico yelled.

"Nico-chan stop it!" Maki snapped. Nico suddenly shove her arm and she suddenly kick Ayako in the stomach, she punch Naomi and she gripped at Ayano's neck. Nico picked the bag and she threw it to Naomi. Nico didn't control herself at revenging, she is gone crazy and mad like a evil got angry.

Honoka and Rin tried to stop Nico by holding it at Nico's arm but they failed, they fall to the ground when Nico shove it "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!" Nico yelled. "Nico-chan stop it!" Honoka and Rin snapped. "Nicochii! Stop that! Your just hurting them" Nozomi stopped. 

While of that Maki suddenly collapsed, Hanayo catch Maki when Maki is about to fall. "MAKI-CHAN!" Hanayo called. After that Nico got shock when she heard Hanayo, she look at her back and she saw Maki is lying on the ground in Hanayo's arm "Maki-chan!" Nico called.

Eli hurriedly called an ambulance to take Maki on their hospital. After a few minutes a ambulance came and they saw inside the ambulance is Maki's parent "What happen to her?" Maki's father asked. When Maki's father asked that Nico got suddenly mad and she remember the 3 girls.

Nico pulled the hair of each 3 girls and she threw it on the ground in front of Maki's father and she crossed her arm "These 3's b*tch girl did that to Maki, look at Maki-chan's face" Nico said. 

Maki's father look at Maki's face, his eyes got widened when she saw Maki's face with an wound "So you 3 did this, that's why Yazawa-san punished all of you in no stop... You 3 are... not going to any hospital in this earth I will talk to the owner of the hospital in this earth that you 3 are not welcome that's my punishment and I added in a few days you 3 are going with me to your house, to the principal and to the police station that's my punishment" Maki's father said.

"Yazawa-san come with me, I want you to take care at my daughter" Maki's father said. While Nico is walking to Maki's father she kick Ayano and she glared at them in a piercing way. "I didn't see Nicochii getting angry like that" Nozomi said and the other U's nodded.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

Nico, Maki and the others arrived at the hospital. After that Maki woke in her room at the hospital she look at the mirror and she saw her face has a bandage. Nico woke up at Maki's bed "Did I wake you up?" Maki asked. Nico shooked her head while rubbing her eyes.

Nico smiled at Maki and say "I'm glad that your awake and your okay, I though your gonna leave me". Nico hug Maki tightly and Maki hug back "Thanks for worrying, you don't have to worry about Nico-chan" Maki said. "It is because I love you Maki-chan that's why I have to worry" Nico said. "I'm so happy when this situation end, I'm glad at it Maki-chan" Nico added as she hug Maki tightly.