Chapter 8: Meet the Guy and Good News

Flashback

"NICO-CHAAN!" Maki shouted,, "What? It just a dream again, I though it's true, I hope that this doesn't happen to her" Maki said. Then she look at the watch in the wall it's 8:47, Maki go to the bath to wash her face again and she muttured to "I wish that didn't happen."

After Maki is finished to washed her face she wear a cool and interesting dress that she is wearing. Once she wear her dress, she look cute on it so she spin around in 1x to check it if it's suit her, it does really suit.

After that Maki started to go to the fast food restaurant, while she is walking on the side street, a man met his eyes on Maki then he catch Maki up "MISS" A man called. Maki turn around to look who is it "YES?" Maki respond. When the man started to talk to her, his face got flushy red "UMM... WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" A man asked. "NISHIKINO MAKI, YOU CAN JUST CALL ME MAKI AND IF YOUR ASKING ABOUT MY AGE I'M JUST 16... YOU?" Maki answered. A man nodded then he speak "OH! MY NAME IS NAGISA TOUMA YOU CAN JUST CALL ME TOUMA AS YOU LIKE AND I'M 17" Touma said. Maki got jolt when she hear a name look like Japanese "WAIT, ARE YOU JAPANESE?" Maki asked. Touma smiled at her then he answered "YES, I AM" Touma answered. Heh! This guy is Japanese, I just waste my saliva for speaking English stuff Maki though, "Oh, okay I'm Japan too" Maki said.

After that Touma and Maki are go to the fast food restaurant, Maki just thought in her mind Is this a date? Hmph, no way this could be a date, I have Nico-chan after all Maki though. Maki remember something that might her members are already texting in the group chat, she pull out her cellphone in her pocket to see if her members are texting, when she open it they are already texting.
Maki: Sorry I'm late to reply. Maki text.
Rin: Its okay nya. Rin replied.

After that Touma is staring at Maki while he is sipping her drink "Maki-san? Can you smile?" Touma asked. Maki got confused at his question then she just answer it "I can, but I'm just doing it when I'd like to, I'm not forcing myself to smile anyway and I don't like to smile at all" Maki answered directly. Touma smiled at her "You know Maki-san in the side street I saw you walking, that's why I catch you there because I saw a scarlet haired, she has a violet Ruby eyes and my eyes met it because she is so beautiful and it was you Maki-san... I like you Maki-san" Touma said and he confessed.

After that Maki got flushed as tomato red "Wha-what are you talking about and where did you picked that words?" Maki said in a shyly way. "I got it from myself, I really like you Maki-san" Touma said. Once Maki hear it some familiar voice came in her mind and it's Nico's voice 'I love you Maki-chan', Maki suddenly got silent and she speak "Sorry but I already have one and that's not erasing in my head whenever far we came or I came, I'm really sorry, but someone already stole my heart, sorry" Maki said.

After that Touma just smiled upon at her "Don't worry Maki-san, whoever that you love or stole your heart, but I didn't change of what I said to you that I like you, I don't care if there is someone stole your heart" Touma said. "Wait Maki-san, what room are you? I know your hotel but not your room, I just want to stop by" Touma said. Maki is going out when she hear at Touma's question she stop and answer it "Room #4 and sure you can stop by just don't do the lewd stuff, I hate it" Maki said. Touma nodded as he watched Maki is going outside.

A few minute later

Maki got in to her hospital which she own it "GOOD MORNING DOCTOR" the nurses greeted her, "YEAH, GOOD MORNING TOO" Maki greeted back. Man it's March I wish I can go their before they graduate Maki though as she sigh, once Maki is thinking her cellphone is ringing at the table and she picked it up to answer it
Maki: Hello? Who's this?
Dr. Nishikino: Its me Maki.
Maki: Oh! Papa, why did you call, is anything came up?
Dr. Nishikino: Yes a big news.
Maki: *gulp* what it is?
Dr. Nishikino: Maki the big news is..... you can back here, I have a friend in the Paris and he said he can take care of your hospital and the rest and he said you can go back here, I'm so glad when I hear it, so could you go back here?
Maki: ..... Papa... Thank you so much, it's a really big news, thank you Papa I'm so happy, it's make me happy more than happy. I finally can meet all of you and can go back there.
Dr. Nishikino: I'm glad too Maki, I'm glad that you can came back here.
Maki: Yeah, I'm gonna prepare all the things I will bring. 1 or more days before I got there so wait Papa.
Dr. Nishikino: Yeah, bye Maki careful and take care.
Maki: Bye Papa.