Chapter 9: Maki's Escape

Flashback

After that Maki and Touma are sleeping each other side, Maki turn her body on the right and Touma on the left, then they sleep so peacefully nothing is bothering.

On morning Touma is awake at Maki's bed, he saw Maki is already in her outfit to airport, while he is rubbing her eyes "Where are you going?" Touma asked. "Going back to Japan, Since it's my day off or something anyway" Maki answered. Touma got shock at it because of his like or loving to Maki "Already?" Touma asked. Maki nodded as she answer it "Yeah, I need to".

After Maki is finished to prepare everything she say a farewell to Touma since she is not been friend with Touma or anyway "Goodbye" Maki said. Touma stare at Maki as he saw Maki is going outside then he call Maki "Maki-San! Wait! Come back, I have something to say" Touma yelled. Maki heard it so she came back to the room that might she think it's important then she go back.

When Maki is inside at her room, she saw Touma locked the door, after Touma locked it. Maki stare at Touma and Touma is acting weird that Maki didn't understand the moves. Maki step backward as she got away to Touma and get some protection to herself "You can't go back, you can't leave me" Touma said. "Touma? Whats wrong with you I don't get it, Let me go/pass" Maki said. "You can't go back there, I'm not letting you to see your love one, you can't go" Touma said in a weird voice.

Maki's eyes got widened when she saw Touma's face is smiling like an scary evil and his eyes are glowing red like a blood color and staring at Maki. Maki got nervous so she point the knife she hold at Touma "Don't be like that Maki-san, I'm just want to be nice" Touma said in a evil grinning on his face. "Nice? Do you think you call this nice?" Maki said.

While Touma is speaking he take a step forward to came closer to Maki "Maki-San I just want you to be mine, if you go back there you just seeing your love one and I won't let that happen, your all mine" Touma said. When Touma got closer to Maki, Maki raised her arm with a knife but Touma hold and grip Maki's pulse to release the knife. After that Maki has no strength at it so she drop the knife, when she drop it, Touma threw Maki at the bed "You know Maki... Its not like I 'Like' you, I love you more than that your love one, loves you okay? Thats why I'm not letting you to see that you love" Touma said.

Maki saw a vase on the bed side and she get it, when she get it Maki beaten the vase on Touma's head then Touma fell on the ground in a bloody head. After that Maki get all her things then she hurriedly run outside to escape and she succeed to escape.

A few minute

Maki finally arrived at the airport and Touma didn't reach her because he lost consciousness. "*pant* *pant* I... finally... escape" Maki said while she is panting. "Japan 2-A" When Maki hear it she is so happy and she got inside the airplane "I finally escape" Maki said.

Touma got awake then he touch his head then he saw his head are bloody, he ransacked his pocket and it has a paper and it written Maki's address "You can't escape... my Maki".

Flashback

W

hile Maki is dreaming that Nico said something such a weird word to Maki. Maki started to shout and cry then Touma came to wake her up in a worrying look "Are you okay?" Touma asked. "Yeah I'm okay" Maki answered,, "You've been shouting and crying this midnight are you your okay?" Touma said. Maki nodded as she speak "Yeah I'm okay, don't worry" Maki said. Touma smiled at Maki in a sweetly way "Don't worry Maki-San I'm just here" Touma said. Maki got flushed red as tomato and she look away "Y-you can s-sleep here, just don't do anything weird mostly lewd things, I hate it" Maki said. Touma is so happy when he hear it from Maki "Okay" Touma said. They fell asleep peacefully nothing is bothering. After that Maki is sleeping silently and peacefully and Touma is awake he look at Maki to look if she's awake. Touma saw Maki is sleeping peacefully he saw a paper below the vase and he get it to look at it and it written Maki's address "I finally found it" Touma said then he keep it in her pocket,, "Hey Touma! This is my address I don't want to give you this but I better do, because I saw your personalities, I don't know if that's your true personalities" Maki said when they are in the fast food restaurant.
End of the Flashback

Touma hurriedly wear his cool outfit. After that he go to the airport to go back to Japan.

A few days later

Maki finally back to Japan, when she saw someone outside it's just look kinda familiar to her and it's her father to bring her home "Welcome back Maki" Maki's father greeted. "Yeah I'm back" Maki said. Maki's father got inside the car same as Maki "You've grown up a little Maki what's your height now?" Maki's father said. "Umm... 162? Or 163" Maki said. Maki's father giggled at her "Whats funny?" Maki asked. "Nothing I'm just happy to see my daughter again, Maki... I'm sorry that I forced you into this situation, I didn't even meant to like it, I'm really sorry" Maki's father said. Maki smiled at it then she speak "Its okay, Papa at least I made you happy this time" Maki said. Maki's father shook her head from left to right "Not this time Maki... Every time" Maki's father said.

A few minutes later

Maki arrived at their school and she walk directly to their club room. When she got in someone just blast off a party or a celebrate inside "Welcome back Maki!" Everyone greeted. Maki got shock at it and her eyes are tearing down but she hurriedly wipe it "Thank you Everyone" Maki said in a best smile on her face.

A few days later

"Finally I'm back here" Touma said and he started to go at Maki's house.