Chapter 11: Arrested

Flashback

After that Nico hold Maki on the back uniform "Don't worry Nico-chan" Maki said. "So this is the one you love... *smirk*HEH! Then... I will kill her" Touma said. When he said it Nico got scared and she grip Maki's uniform on the back "If that will happen, you will be the 1st one who get killed Touma" Maki said. Touma glared at Nico with a yandere smile.

"I think this us getting worst" Nozomi said.

After that Nozomi get her cellphone in her pocket and she started to call someone "Hello? We need some help here, something terrible happening here. Hurry!" Nozomi said then she turn off her cellphone.

"Don't your dare glare like that to Nico-chan" Maki said. Nico started to walk outside as it reach the door "Where are you going?" Touma asked as he grip Nico's pulse as it cause to make Nico weak. Maki slapped off Touma's hand to Nico "I said, Don't you dare touch Nico! Do you have an ears?!" Maki shouted.

After a minute

When the members saw the police outside they hurriedly run into it. When they got into the police each one of them are speaking "Whoa! Wait! One by one please" the police said then Nozomi go in front of the police "Umm... you know, something worst or big terrible happening inside our club room if you go in it, you will see what's happening there, follow us" Nozomi said in a stoic voice.

After that when Nico is staying away to Touma, Touma pulled Nico's arm to him and he hold Nico's neck "You have such a smooth skin in here" Touma said as he gently grip Nico's neck as it cause to choke Nico.

"S...top... it... I'm cho...king" Nico said while she is choking. Maki got furiously mad at Touma when she saw that Nico is choking by him "I said... Stop it!!" Maki shouted.

After that the members and the police finally arrived at the club room, when they opened the door they saw Maki holding a pen with a blood on it, Touma is holding his arm as it bleeding are coming out and Nico is holding her neck as she is coughing. They got shock and got confused "Wait what's happening here?" The police said.

Maki glared furiously like evil at the police, the police got scared when he saw Maki's eyes. "This guy is killing my friend Nico-chan" Maki said as she glared at Touma. The police got confused at what Maki said "Wait! Killed your friend? But looks like you are the one who's killing it" the police said. "You don't believe?! Then don't believe!!" Maki yelled as it cause Nico to cry "Maki-chan stop it" Nico said.

Nico walk to the police and she stop in front of it "I'll explain everything... When Maki-Chan came back here we are happy to see her, but when this GUY came in Maki-chan suddenly change her attitude and she look like an evil acted when this guy came, she said this guy Maki-chan's friend in Paris and after that this guy started to choke me as it cause me to death then Maki slapped it to stay it away then Maki hurriedly run to the computer and she get the pen on side it and she run to this guy then she stab it on his arm as it cause to bleed... That's all".

After that Touma didn't notice that the police are inside the club room, when he stand he saw a scissor on his side and he get it, when he get it he run into Nico and stab on side of the heart.

When it happen Touma didn't mention that Maki is going to cover Nico and he accidentaly stabbed Maki as it cause to her to fell on the ground "Maki-chan!!" The U's yelled.

The police didn't expect that Touma did this, they though Maki is the one who's killing these two. After that the police get the handcuff and it place to Touma's pulse/arm "Nico-san we're not done yet" Touma whispered to Nico.

The U's bring Maki to the Nishikino hospital to heal the wound "Maki-chan hang in there!" Nico yelled.

Maki opened her eyes and she saw her members circled at her "You don't... need to... worry... this much" Maki said then she closed her eyes as her members though her dead.

Few minutes after

The U's arrived at the hospital then they saw Maki's father "Dr. Nishikino!" Eli yelled the name. When Dr. Nishikino heard it he turn his head on it and he saw the U's. When she saw Maki is bleeding he got shock and run after it "What happen with my daughter?" Dr. Nishikino asked.

"The truth is..."

After Nozomi explained everything Maki's father got furiously mad like an evil on his side "Where is this guy?" Dr. Nishikino asked. "He got arrested" Umi said in a Stoic voice.

3 days later

Maki woke up on the bed at where she sleep in hospital, she look around the room as she saw Nico on her side sleeping and snoring in a cute way.

Maki poked Nico if she us awake, after she poked her Nico awake on that "Hmm? You're finally awake Maki-chan" Nico said in a sleepy voice.

"Sorry for awaking you, did I disturb you sleeping/dream?" Maki asked. Nico shook her head from side to side "No Maki-chan, I'm just glad that I saw your okay" Nico said.

After that Maki got blushed at it "T-thanks Nico-chan, you don't have to worry about that" Maki said but Nico just smiled at it. Nico hold Maki's hand as in a soft way, Maki got blush as red as tomato "Wha- Nico-cha-" Maki stopped her sentence when Nico placed her finger Maki's pinky lips as it cause it to Maki her blushed madly.

"Maki-chan, I love that side of you, your so cute on that. This is why I love you Maki-chan, you really did our promise, you didn't leave me" Nico said.

Maki smiled at it "If it's my promise to you, I'm really make it true and happen. I'm not leaving you Nico-chan" Maki said.

"Then its a deal" Nico said in a cheerily way. They placed their forehead to each other and they are so happily on that things happen and their promise.

A/N: FINISHED! PART/CHAPTER 11 IS FINISHED! IF YOU LIKE IT I'M GLAD ON IT.