Chapter 15: Days Left ... Fixed

Flashback

"I told you early Nico-chan, This words is not important" Maki said. Nico released her hand on Maki and say "Maki-chan you Idiot!" then she run off to the rooftop.

Maki is about to stop Nico when Nozomi hold her shoulder as she shook her head "Don't Maki-chan, just leave her. That what she want for today, if you want to fix this. Then you should let her be" Nozomi said.

Maki just nodded as she look at Nozomi with her cold look, "Maki are you okay?" Umi asked. Maki nodded but she didn't speak.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Maki said in a stoic way. Everyone is worried at Nico and Maki, "Rin-chan, followed Maki at where she lead to" Nozomi ordered.

Rin nodded and started to follow Maki like a ninja. She saw Maki is going to the Music Room then she followed her "What is she doing Nya?" Rin asked herself. "Better move Nya" Rin talked herself.

When she take a peak at the door window, Rin eyes got widened and she got frightened, trembling and her tears falls to her cheek.

And there she saw Maki is clenching her fist as it cause to blood with a paper music on her hand, she just like out of herself. Maki throw and renting the paper music into pieces.

After that Maki slammed her hand to the piano key as it cause a sound got very loud and ugly, she look down to the piano key and tears are started to fall she clenched her teeth as she whisper herself "I'm so idiot! Why am I tell this to her today?".

After that Rin run to the rooftop with her tears flowing in the air, when she reach the rooftop she opened the door softly and her members looked at her "What's wrong Rin-chan, your crying" Hanayo said worriedly.

"M-Maki-chan is... Renting the Music paper she wrote... Like... s-she gone... crazy" Rin said while she is sobbing. Everyone got shock except for Rin, "I'm going" Nozomi said.

Nozomi started to go to the Music room and the others followed back "K-kayo-chin, I don't want to see... M-maki-chan like... that again" Rin said while she is sobbing again. Hanayo patted Rin's head to calm.

When they arrived they peak at the door window and they really got shock when they saw a paper are already rent into pieces to the ground and they saw Maki is crying on the piano.

Nozomi walk to Maki and she stopped on Maki's side with just her 5steps and she put her two arms on her back "Maki-chan... what's wro-" "JUST DON'T HECK ASK WHAT'S WRONG! YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YET YOU ASKING WHAT'S WRONG?!" Maki yelled at Nozomi with a glaring tearing look on her eyes.

Eli got mad when Maki yelled at her senior Nozomi, and she walk fast to Maki then she get and grip at Maki's collar "SHE'S ASKING YOU PROPERLY MAKI!! YOU DON'T DARE YELLED AT YOUR SENIOR! IF SHE ASK YOU PROPERLY JUST ANSWER IT PROPERLY TOO... YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" Eli yelled.

Everyone got frightened at Eli and Maki, then their eyes got tears and it slide on their cheek Nozomi did the same but she rubbed it quickly, but they cannot stop Maki and Eli's fight, all they have to do is to call Nico.

"I DON'T CARE IF I YELLED AT MY SENIOR, I DON'T EVEN CARE IF SHE ASKED ME PROPERLY YET SHE KNOWS ALREADY!!" Maki yelled then she grip back at Eli's collar.

"YOUR NOT LIKE THAT WHEN WE FIRST MET YOU! I KNOW YOU HAVE A CANCER, BUT I DON'T CARE ON IT! WE DON'T HAVE A FRIEND LIKE Y-" Eli stopped her yelled when Maki suddenly yelled.

Nico got appeared at the Music Room and she hear a yelling noise on that room and she look at inside what's happening and she got shock when she hear Maki yelled "I HAVE 6 DAYS LEFT ELI! JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Maki yelled.

After that Maki saw Nico has a shock expression on her face. Maki's eyes got widened and she walk to Nico "N-Nico-chan. I-i have something to tell yo-" Maki stopped her sentence when Nico interrupt her words "6 Days Left right? No need to complain Maki-chan, I already heard everything. I hope that 6days left to you doesn't exist that I and our members have a happy ending, but you already have a cancer thus a worst sick on your body I can't accept it."

After Nico said that she run away to the Music room then Maki look at her members with a scaredy look on her face "I'm sorry everyone, mostly to Eli and Nozomi. I'm really sorry for what I've done wrong" Maki apologized as she kneel down in front of them.

Everyone pat at Maki's head and smiled at her "Apologized accepted" Everyone said while their tears fall.

Maki cried like a child and Nozomi and Eli hug her like a mother's hug and everyone did the same and Maki hug back.

"I hope Nico-chan will forgive me at what I've done" Maki said. "Don't worry Maki-chan I know how Nicochii felt from you and I know she already forgive you" Nozomi said. Maki nodded.

Nico is on the clinic crying on the bed. She heard a beautiful voice and beautiful sound from Piano, she followed the sound to the Music room.

When she got to the Music room she got shock when she saw the Music Room is already cleaned and she saw Maki the scarlet is playing the piano with her eyes closed and sing her song "Start|| Dash".

Maki heard a door slide but she just didn't look at it and continue to sing.

Nico walk to Maki and she stopped when she is on Maki's side.

After the song Maki opened her eyes and saw Nico is on her side and say "Welcome back, Nico-chan".

Nico's tears falls again and she rubbed it but the tears are coming back, she just hug Maki tightly "Maki-chan you Idiot!" Nico said. So then Maki hugged back with her smile on her face.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

A/N: YOU CAN FINALLY REALIZE WHEN YOU SHOUT AT YOU SENIOR. SO DON'T YELLED AT YOUR SENIOR SOMEONE JUST YELLING YOU BACK SO HARSH. JUST WARNING XD... EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THO XD...Bye