Chapter 17: She Want to Revenge For Her

Flashback

I got really confused... is it a supernatural? Not maybe, is it a miracle? Or... is it about her tears and feelings that day?

NOZOMI P.O.V

I and everyone except for Maki-chan got confused, I walked toward to Elichii to talk "Elichii~ is Maki-chan is okay with this?". Eli just shrug her shoulder.

I looked at Maki-chan, I noticed her that she is staring at us with that Red eyes she have now. Then I stared at her back, when I stared at her she came to me with that confusing look on her face "What's wrong with you? You all suddenly change your attitude. I don't get it" Maki-chan said.

I just smiled at her and answer her questions "Maki-chan the truth is... We are all confusing at your Eyes colored, your style is completely Red."

Maki smiled sweetly at me, I'd never saw that smile then everyone got shock at Maki-chan's smile but for me I didn't shock at it because I noticed in her eyes that her smile is not serious she's just faking or forcing it.

>>AFTER THE PRACTICE<<

MAKI P.O.V

I'm the 1st one who go out to the rooftop I changed my practice clothes to my Uniform and I directly go to the Music Room. I sit on the bench and I laid my fingers.

But suddenly came in my mind and I can't start the music.

NORMAL P.O.V

The U's except for Maki is walking at the hallway, while they are walking they heard a sobbing inside the Music room.

Eli is about to open the door when Nozomi hold her shoulder as a sign that leave it to her to Nico, Eli nodded.

Eli: Ah! I'm sorry I and Nozomi need to take care some paper works in her house, so goodbye. Come on Nozomi.

Honoka: Oh! I forgot something,, Kotori-chan, Umi-chan could you help me at my homework?

Umi&Kotori: Okay.

Rin: Sorry Nico-chan, I and Kayo-chin are going to the Cinema. Goodbye Nya!

Nico: Why am I always leaving behind? I hope this isn't Maki-chan.

After that Nico opened the door.

NICO P.O.V

I started to walk in to the Music Room. I looked everywhere but I saw nothing, I heard a sobbing noise inside here.

I followed the noise to know who it was. When I finally at the sobbing noise I saw Maki-chan is ducking at the floor leaning at the wall which the piano is near her hiding itself.

"Maki-chan?" I called. Maki-chan didn't look up at me when I already called her.

I called her again but she didn't looked at me.

I called her name again and finally she look at me.

When she looked up at me, my eyes suddenly got widened as usual 'why did this happen to her?' I taught.

I saw Maki-chan's face is scratch by someone's nails, a mark on her cheek like someone slapped her so hard, her hair is messy like someone pulled her Red hair and I saw her eyes are tearing down but the tears is Red.

I clench my fist, I clenched my teeth, my eyes turn like a Mad evil and I started to Mad like an evil posses on me. I want to revenge her to that person who hurt my beloved one.

"Maki-chan who did this to you?" I asked.

MAKI P.O.V

NIco-Chan asked me "Maki-chan who did this to you?".

I cried when Nico-chan asked that, I got nervous and I feel frightened when I saw Nico-chan is really Mad like an evil posses her.

"N-nothing, nothing did this to me. I just did it to myself" I said that she didn't take a revenge just for me.

NORMAL P.O.V

The other U's are sitting on bench which behind them is the tree to know that Nico did her best at Maki.

NICO P.O.V

When Maki-chan answered me "Nothing, nothing did this to me. I just did it to myself". I clenched hard my fist as it cause to blood "MAKI-CHAN! ARE YOU KIDDING?! NOTHING DID THIS TO YOU?! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF?! MAKI-CHAN LOOK AT YOUR FACE IT'S FULL OF PAIN! JUST THE HECK TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU!" I yelled.

I saw Maki-chan is shivering, I think I scared her at my voice. But I didn't mean to yelled like that "Please... tell me Maki-chan who did this to you?" I asked softly that she didn't feel any scared or frightened.

MAKI P.O.V

I stand at where I'm sitting I rush to Nico-chan and I suddenly hugged her tightly "Nico-chan... my classmates did this to me... they are 3 and that is... Suzuki Ayako, Megumi Naomi and Mauko Ayano... I beg you Nico-chan don't take a revenge just for me from them... Your just getting hurt... Please I beg you don't do it... Nico-chan... I don't want you to get hurt just for me" I stopped her. Nico-chan suddenly got quiet when I said that.

NICO P.O.V

I got suddenly quiet when I heard at what Maki-chan said. I released Maki-chan's arm around me and gave my apologize "I'm sorry Maki-chan... I can't stop my revenge for you. I'm going to revenge to all that b*itch girl your talking about" I said.

Maki-chan seem surprise when I Said that "You know all of them?".

I nodded as I answer Maki-chan's question "Yeah, they confessed on me but I rejected because I already have my beloved girl it's you Maki-chan... but don't change our topic Maki-chan. I'm sorry I really have to revenge for you Maki-chan. I don't care if I get hurt at least I take a revenge for you, I'm sorry I really have to do this". I let go at Maki-chan's hand and go out to the Music room.

NORMAL P.O.V

Nico run out to the Music room and search that girl that Maki said. "I'm going to take back at what you all did to Maki-chan" Nico taught.

When Nico is on the outside she saw a 3 girl that Maki said. Nico stand at where she stepped in and she yell "Hey!"

The 3 girl heard a familiar voice and they looked around and they saw Nico is standing at their back but in a long distance "N-Nico-senpai!?".