Chapter 13: Get together

Flashback

After that, they all go to Maki's house as no one inside in it, Maki forgot to say that they can stay their on tomorrow, but she knows it that is going to happen at all.

The U's members are started to lay a futon but before that they eat first. Nico is the one who's at cooking and the others are for preparing dishes.
"Okay! The food is ready!" Nico yelled. "Yey, food is ready!" Honoka yelled.

Everyone sit on the chair at where Nozomi placed them "Itadakimasu". After that everyone choose at where they want to sleep "Nicochii there is no space here~" Nozomi said by grinning. "Ah! Maki-chan, there is no space here nya!" Rin said. "I think you two sleep there" Eli said by pointing on the futon.

Nico rolled her eyes and Maki just poker face "Fine, Fine, I'll sleep with this idiot" Nico said. Maki got irritated at what Nico said to her "What?! An Idiot?! Who's the more idiot than the two of us?" Maki said.

Nico got irritated at Maki said to her. Maki and Nico started to argue each other always. Eli and Nozomi stopped Nico and Maki but they didn't listen "If you didn't stop I'll grope your two breast, I hope they're fluffy" Nozomi said while putting her hands on her waist.

Maki and Nico stop and look away each other then they keep silence. Honoka speak to broke the silence "I know! Before we sleep why don't we play Spin the Bottle!" Honoka yelled.

Everyone nodded as they say "Good Idea!". Rin rush to get the bottle and gave it to Honoka "Here nya!" Rin said.

Honoka started to spinned the bottle faster, Maki and Nico gulp, Kotori, Hanayo and Umi got nervous, Nozomi and Eli just smile happily and Honoka and Rin got excited.

After the spinned, the bottle pointed at Nozomi and she got shocked at it and started to shivering then Honoka ask "Truth or Dare?".

"Dare" Nozomi answered. Maki and Nico started to grinned at Nozomi and look at each other and nodded "Well, Well, Well, Dare you say? Well I the one who's gonna say a dare for her... Well your Dare is... Confess to Eli and kiss her on the lips" Maki said.

Nozomi knew that this is going to happen so she prepared at it "Elichii~ I love you more than you love me" Nozomi said then she kissed Eli "There I did it".

"What the Heck?!" Nico snapped. Honoka spinned again by everyone except Nozomi got blushed "This is so shameless" Umi murmured.

After the spinned it pointed at Rin and Honoka started to ask "Truth or Dare?" "Dare Nya!" Rin yelled.

Honoka say the dare to Rin "I dare you to Hug and Kiss Hanayo-chan". Rin look at Hanayo and Hanayo did the same "It's to easy Nya, Well I'm no choice but to do it to Kayo-chin Nya!" Rin yelled then she jump to Hanayo to hug then kissed.

"Shameless!" Umi murmured again. "Okay! Let's spin again!" Honoka yelled. Honoka spin the bottle again and it pointed at Umi, Umi started to shy and shivering at nervous then Honoka ask her "Truth or Dare? Umi-chan"

Umi answer it quickly "Dare!" Umi yelled. Rin is the one who's gonna say the dare to Umi "Umi-chan I dare you to Cling on Honoka-chan and Kotori-chan, after that you confess and kiss them Nya!".

"That Dare is so Very Shameless. What's the chastisement if I didn't do the dare?" Umi asked. "I will grope you whatever you say surrender I will ever stop" Nozomi said.

"Okay then... I'll do it" Umi said. Umi started to do the dare to her she shy to cling, confess and mostly kiss, she got no choice but to do it to Honoka and Kotori.

"WAAH! THIS SO VERY SHAMELESS, SHAMELESS" Umi snapped. Honoka and Kotori got blushed Madly "Umm... O-okay L-let's continue t-the game" Honoka said while blushing.

Honoka spinned the bottle again, after the spinned it pointed at Nico "WHA!! ME?! I DON'T WANNA" Nico snapped. "Nicochii~ do you like the punishment?" Nozomi asked by touching her lips softly.

"O-Okay... D-Dare!!" Nico yelled. Nozomi raised her hand as she say "I'm the one who's gonna say a Dare to Nicochii".

Nico gulp at nervous to Nozomi I-i feel it Nico taught. Maki walk leisurely to not notice her "Maki-chan~ Don't walkout yet, it's done yet" Nozomi said.

Maki got jolt and she suddenly straight up her body of the shock "I-I need to go to the b-bath" Maki said.

Nozomi stare at Maki with a sweet smile like something she want to do with Nico and Maki "No Maki-chan... Come back here or I'll grope your fluffy breast of your" Nozomi said.

Maki got scared so she came back at where she sit then Nozomi started tk say the Dare to Nico "Nicochii~ I dare you to kiss Maki like an adult way!" Nozomi yelled.

"WHHHAAAATT!?" Maki and Nico snapped. "If you didn't do, you will receive a punishment" Nozomi said. Nico stare at Maki then she gulp "Nicochii~ You don't have to gulp it's just kissing not bisexual" Nozomi said.

"I know, I know!" Nico yelled. Nico came closer to Maki and pulled Maki's T-shirt then she suddenly kiss. "You all Happy?!" Nico snapped. Everyone nodded.

"Okay, okay It's about to sleep now" Eli said. Everyone go to the futon at where they placed and lie down. Maki touch her lips as it cause her to blushed Nico-chan's lips is so soft Maki taught and Nico did the same as she touch her lips It's so soft, I want to do it again, but If I do that I just interrupt her dreaming Nico taught.

"*Sigh* It's so fun to Get Together With these girls mostly Nico-chan" Maki murmured and closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

A/N: I'M FINALLY BACK AT WHERE I BELONG TO XD... I HOPE I HAVE THESE FRIENDS TO GET TOGETHER WITH TOO. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS... WAIT FOR THE OTHER LARTS OKAY?