Chapter 4: I became a doctor in this age

ANOTHER PART IS ARRIVED SO ALL OF YOU I'D YOU TO ENJOY THIS ONE THO XD

★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Others of them didn't go to class because of their thoughts about the sudden disappearance of Maki.

"Why didn't she even said a word to us?" Honoka asking herself.

Nico assumed it.

"Yeah. Maybe she's scared" Nico said while tears rolled down on her cheek.

"Nicochii..... are you okay?" Nozomi patted Nico.

Nico didn't notice her tears were already falling.

"What? I just wiped this" Nico thought.

"N-nothing, I'm okay... Ahahaha. I'm just wondering why she transferred  suddenly on overseas. I wonder where" Nico said trying to comfort herself.

Everyone face's sadden when they looked at Nico.

"I think we should better go to practice" Umi said trying to change the topic.

Everyone nodded and others of them goes first to change. Now, the 3rd year trio and Umi left. The three of them looked at Nico with a worried look.

"I understand Nico but what if she came back here?" Umi said trying to comfort Nico.

"Nicochii. Don't think about it too much. I know she's doing this for you" Nozomi patted Nico's back.

"Nico. Umi and I have been with Maki a long time. She must have a good reason for this" Eli assured Nico.

They all go change leaving Nico alone to give some space.

Nico was just looking down the entire time and has been gritting her teeth to prevent from crying.

Within a few minutes she got up and change. After that they got to the rooftop to practice but the first thing they do is warm up.

While they are warming up Nico is searching for a partner and she saw Nozomi is standing then she walks toward her.

"Umm... Nozomi? Could you please be my partner at warming up?" Nico asked.

Nozomi nodded then they started to warm up. While Nozomi and Nico are warming up Nico just came in her mind that she and Maki are always being partner and fighting each other with a silly things.

Nico's face got sadden and was not on the mood. Nozomi notice it then she speaks to Nico.

"Nicochii don't let it bother you, just think about me as Maki so don't be sad now" Nozomi cheered Nico.

After the warm up, Nico's leg is shaking like she can't feel her legs. She stop moving and stayed on her spot. Then she felt dizzy. She looked around, it was like her world is spinning and her vision became blurry.

Nico has a pale skin but she became more pale. Her lips dry. She became more sweaty even she's not doing anything.

She reach out her hand to her friends but when she was about to call for help, she collapsed.

All of them heard something. They looked at it and they were shock when they saw Nico was already lying on the floor unconscious.

Eli touches Nico's forehead then she connect it to her forehead to check if it's the same temperature, but it doesn't. Nico was very cold like a dead body.

Eli carried Nico in a bridal style while Nozomi was holding Nico's head for support. They quickly run downstairs as they got outside and called for taxi.