Chapter 29: 50/50

Eli's P.O.V

It was saturday morning.

I woke up at the sound of chirps outisde. I sat up and stretches my arms as I look beside me to see my fresh lavender(haired) girlfriend was still sound asleep. I smiled and brush her hair to clear my view of her face.

I saw her eyes were slight red and her nose too.

'Maybe she can't get over with it'

I sigh and slowly stood up so that I won't wake her. I made my way to her house to do my morning routine. Brush my teeth, fix myself and cook for breakfast.

While I was cooking I was thinking of how I explain it to Nico.

'She might put the blame to Nozomi'

I checked the time that was on the coffee table and was shock to saw the date. I yelp when I felt my finger burn a bit.

'We have an interview on Monday! Maki can't be out that day. I have to do something with it'

I was done cooking after a minute and heard someone that was coming from behind me.

"A breakfast?"

Nozomi was standing there but I can see she's still sleepy. I smiled and said.

"Yeah, it's done. Go fix yourself first Nozomi. We'll eat and go visit Maki"

She nodded as she does what I said. I sat down, facing the foods while I was thinking how from Nico.

'I have to tell it later. Im not prepared for this but I have to' I sigh.

Nozomi sat across me as we eat our breakfast. She had this worried look on her face.

"You don't have to think about it that much Nozomi. No one is to blame okay?"

Nozomi smiled at me.

"Thanks Elichii"

______________________________

Nico's P.O.V

I was taking care of my siblings since it's weekend. My mother is also coming home at afternoon.

"I wonder how was Maki-chan doing? She's not been texting a a while ago"

I took my phone expecting to see Maki-chan's text but I saw a text from a group chat that was sent by Eli instead.

"Guys. Come at Nishikino's Hospital at 12pm. We're going to visit someone. I'll tell you all the details later when you all arrive. I hope you Nico would be prepared."

I raises my eyebrow in confusion. 2 hours left huh. I look for Maki-chan's contact and sent her a message.

"Do you have an idea about what Eli said? And you haven't texting me yesterday so I was worried"

I sigh and put my phone down as I waited for her reply.

(An hours later)
No one's P.O.V

Her mother came home at the exact of 11:30am. Nico help her mother to carry some stuffs.

"Unexpected that you're early mama" Nico said as she walk to the kitchen to put the stuffs on the table.

Her siblings quickly came out in their room and gasped with excitement.

"It's mama!"