Chapter 28: Unwanting Nozomi

A/N: Sorry guys for so late updating this chapter. A lot just happened since July 18, 2017. Since I can't control myself(it was like I always hurt myself) .But don't worry I'm back.. I guess. So I'm gonna update my stories now and its NozoEli's moments for this chapter ^^,
________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

Almost for 2 days has passed, Nozomi hasn't been sleeping nor eat cause she still guilt to herself for what happened to the incident, also felt worriedly.

Maki's father told her that she can go home because of her health, but Nozomi deny. So he just let Nozomi to stay beside Maki and Nozomi just nod weakly. "Maki will need to stay for 1 week and will be rest for 5 days" after that Maki's father leaves.

The child that Maki saved gave a money to Nozomi to pay for the hospital before both of her mother bid their farewell. The same goes to the driver who own a car that been droven over Maki.

Her phone buzz and it automatically open as Nozomi saw there's a few messages that she hasn't been reading. For almost 43 unread messages and 13 missed call.

Nozomi click it and read a few text from their group chat and mostly from Eli.

----------------
From: Eli
To: Nozomi
Nozomi, why haven't you answering my calls? And you also didn't reply on my text. We're all getting worried about you.
----------------

Nozomi stared at it with a lifeless look before she texted back.

----------------
From: Nozomi
To: Eli
Nothing. I'm sorry that I didn't reply nor text you. I'm just busy..
----------------

Tears suddenly came out on the corner of Nozomi's eyes. Without a minute, she receive a call from Eli. She was about to answer it but her hand where the phone was shaking.

After that, she had another missed call. Nozomi gritted her teeth as she remember the incident that made her hurt more as if her heart was crushed into pieces.

Within a seconds Eli called her again and Nozomi finally answer it.

'Nozomi?' Eli called worriedly. Nozomi tried to speak normal but it can't. 'What is it Elichii?' Nozomi asked, forgotten that she leave a hint that she's crying.

'Nozomi.. Are you... crying?' Eli asked still worried. Hearing Nozomi that from Eli made her cry more. 'I-I'm ..not' Nozomi deny with a sob.

'... Where are you right now?' Eli asked normally. Nozomi took a few seconds before she answer 'Let's meet at..  the N-Nishikino.. hospital' Nozomi said still sobbing.

'Wait for me there. I'm going there now. See you' Eli quickly hung up.

Nozomi wipe off her tears and slowly grip on her phone then she tried to stand but her body is too weak now, cause of her condition and accidentally got sit again.

Nozomi's POV

I didn't sleep nor eat for two days, because I can't, until Maki-chan is fine and forgive me. I give my strenght to stand but my knee were shaking. I lean on the wall for support as I reached the outside, looking for a bench to sit and found one, so I sit on it.