Chapter 7

"Ciel! No. Why this?" Sebastian put his hand over my mouth.

"Is there anything else you need, young lord?"

"No you are dismissed." Ciel gave me an evil smile.

Sebastian bowed and pulled us both out of the room. Before the door shut, I was already half way down the hall. I ran to turn a corner when Sebastian said, "Stop. That's an order." Of course I didn't listen. A searing pain hit my shoulder. As I ran, the pain got worse and I stopped. The pain stopped.

"What was that?", I said as I turned to Sebastian, who was only an inch away.

He rubbed my shoulder and I flinched. "My kitten, that's what will happen when you disobey my orders." He smiled. "Turn around. That's another order."

"What, why.... owww!", I yelled as the pain on my shoulder increased. I turned around.

"Walk to my room."

"No." The pain didn't come this time. It must only happen if he orders it. So if I don't hear it, I do not have to do it.

"I order you to...", I threw my hands to my ears and ran down the hall. I ran past Ciel's office, kitchen, and was shoved into Sebastian's room. I shifted into my cat form.

Sebastian picked me up. "Why won't you change forms? I can't do anything to you like this." I hissed. "I guess you leave me no other choice. I order you to change back to your neko form." I screamed/hissed and changed to my part cat human form. I was now naked and had black ears and tail.

Sebastian backed me up onto his bed and fell on top of me. I started to struggle. "This is an order. Don't struggle." I stopped struggling. He leaned down to my neck and licked from neck, to chin, until his lips met mine. I couldn't struggle. He whispered in my ear, " Your mine and I'm not letting anyone take you away."

All I could do is meow.