Chapter 18

Waking up with a headache is not the best thing in the world. Imagine waking up to a headache three times as bad as a regular headache. I sat up and ran my hand through my silky pink hair. I tried to recall what happened last before I went to sleep, but I don't remember.

I swung both legs off the couch and stood up. I was in a white dress gown that I'm assuming I put on before sleeping.

I grabbed the sides of my head as the memories of last night flooded my brain. I remember that I was watching as a rather strange occurance of me and a man with long raven hair. Then my last words, 'Claude did this...' Who was Claude? Why can't I remember anything?

I looked around at the room I was in. Where was I? Why was I here? Of course curiosity got the best of me and I decided I wanted to explore. I opened the door that stood by the dresser and peeked my head in. This looked like the bathroom. I walked over to the other door across from the bed.

I peeked my head outside to see a rather long hallway. Why not take a shower before I take my adventure?

I shut the door and walked over to one of the two closets. I opened to see a bunch of dresses. The dresses were all aligned and color coded. I spotted a black strapless dress on the rack. I pulled it out. Once again curiosity got the best of me as I layed the dress down on the bed. What was in the other closet?

I walked to the other closet and swung the doors open. This closet was lined with corsets in many different colors. Geez do all the women have to wear dresses all the time? It really does get annoying.

I pulled out a white corset from the end of the rack. I walked back to the bed and picked up my black dress. I headed back to the bathroom.

I shut the door gently and lay my clothes on the large towel rack. The bathroom was pretty large. It had the basic sink, toilet, bathtub/shower and a.... hot tub? I looked at the shower then back to the hot tub. I could really use a hot bath to loosen up my muscles.

I started up the tub and walked over to one of the cabinets. I saw some soap and shampoo. I curled my hand around the bottles and sat them on the edge of the tub. I slipped the gown over my head and let it fall to the floor. It was a night gown so I didn't ah a corset on under it. I turned and looked at my naked body in the mirror. That's when I noticed the necklace.

I brought my hand to the heart shaped necklace and it shocked me. I gripped it tightly as it burned in my hand. I gripped it tighter and tried to rip it off, only for it to burn into my neck. I covered my mouth and all that came out was a muffled scream.

I started breathing hard and I let go of the neckless. What was wrong with this neckless? I shrugged it off and started towards the tub. I shook my head trying to forget about what just happened and dipped a toe in the water. I slowly started to get in and finally calmed down. I picked up the shampoo and did my hair. Finally I finished with that then used the body wash...

After I dried myself off, I picked up my dress and corset. I stepped out of the bathroom butt naked. I lay the black dress on the bed and slipped the corset on. I tried helplessly at the strings, but I couldn't tie them.

"Need help with that?" a voice said behind me. I turned around to see a guy with raven black hair and crimson red eyes, the color of blood. He wore a dark black I'm guessing butler uniform. He wore two gloves, one for each hand.

I gasped and started blushing once I realized I was only in a corset. I tried to cover myself as much as I could, but failed. He smirked.

"I'm glad your awake, my kitten." He turned me around and did my corset tugging this way and that and some reason it didn't hurt. It was as if my lungs had gotten stronger. "Young master wishes to speak to you in his study." With that, the man walked out the door.

I slipped the dress over my head. It hugged every curve of my body just right and I just loved it. It went past my knees and it didn't show much at the top.

I threw my hair up into a sloppy bun and decided I would walk bare footed. I walked to the door that led into the hallway. Before I walked into the hall way a question popped into my head.

'Who is the young master?'

I know it's not long but I really hope you vote and comment!