Chapter 9

"I understand, young master.", Claude said bowing.

Alois circled me. I couldn't move because of the venom. "You seem to have a good figure." He put his hand under my chin.

"Sebastian will come for me.", I said with pure hate.

"Yes, I know this already, but until he does, Claude and I are gonna have a little fun with you." He pulled me into a hug. "First we are gonna play chess, then walk in the gardens, and so much more!"

I didn't see that coming. He is a kid after all. He didn't seem bad after all. Maybe we could be friends. "Um, Alois. I can't move to do anything, so how am I supposed to do these things with you?"

"Do you promise not to run away?"

"I promise with all my heart."

"Very well!", he yelled with joy. "Claude you don't need to poison her anymore. Until your ready, you can just sleep it off. Claude escort her back to a guest room. Not a prisoner room."

"Of course young master." Claude carried me down the many hallways until we reached the correct room. Claude opened the door and laid me down on the bed. "Can I still have that kiss?"

"Is that a question or a demand?" He smiled.

"Demand." He crashed his lips into mine. He whispered in my ear. "I love you." I didn't say it out loud, but I sorta liked him as well. He left me in the bed and I fell asleep.

~dream~

"Clare.", that familiar voice rang in the darkness.

"Sebastian?" I saw Claude to my left and ran to him. "Claude, where are we?"

He smiled. "In your dreams."

"Is this another demon dream?"

"Yes.", a new voice chimed in.

"Sebastian?", I hid behind Claude.

"Clare what's gotten into you?"

"I um, have grown fond of the Trancy estate." His expression was full of worry and anger.

"Claude." His voice was like ice. "What did you do to her?"

Claude smirked. "You'll figure it out. I came out from behind him.

"Did you alter her memories?", Sebastian growled.

"No.", Claude said. "Not yet, but I plan to make her mine." Sebastian looked at me.

"Clare come here."

"No, I don't wanna."

"Come here that's an order."

"No." A searing pain ripped through my shoulder. Damn contract. I stumbled over to Sebastian and he rapped his arms around me.

"I've missed you so much my kitten."

"My kitten...", I repeated.

"Clare, he's starting to erase your mind. Young master and I will come as soon as possible." He kissed my lips then frowned. "Claude kissed you. I can taste it. I'm coming my kitten."

"Time to wake up.", Claude whispered in my ear.

~dream end~

❧ I tried on this story really hard. I hope you vote and comment!❧