Chapter 15

Clare screamed louder and the pain finally subsided. Claude licked the bit marks and they instantly. Clare swayed a little from losing so much energy and collapsed in Claude's arms.

Alois stood by Claude who held Clare securely. Sebastian snarled.

"You had no right to do that to her! Faustis, I'll kill you!" Sebastian ran at Claude and to Sebastian's suprise he didn't put up a fight. Instead Claude held Clare out to him. As Sebastian reached to take her, Ciel flew past him swiftly and layed her gently on the floor.

He held Clare's head in his lap and he played with her messy pink hair. She mumbled a few words and Ciel stared at her curiously before looking up at his butler.

"Take us home." Sebastian bowed.

"Yes, my lord."

Sebastian reached down and scooped Clare in one arm and with his other hand he sat Ciel on his shoulder. Sebatian bent his knees and burst forward out the window. They couldn't take the carriage back for the man had lest, so Sebastian easily sped through the forest eventually arriving at the manor.

I'm so freaking sorry I was about to publish this story and it deleted! I'm so so so so sorry guys. I felt bad so I threw this together. I know its short, but its better than nothing right? I know I messed up, but please vote and comment, thx!