Chapter 17

My wrists! They are burned! I yelped and didn't even notice Sebastian advance towards me.

"Stay away crow!" I yelled. He smiled. I hissed at him when he rubbed my cheek. He sighed.

"Oh, Clare I'm so sorry this happened to you." His fingers moved over my lips, down my neck, then to his side.

"Don't touch me, crow! I will kill you and your little puppet too!" I struggled even more, which sent my wrists burning even more.

I screamed and he covered my mouth. "If you stop moving, you won't get burned and I don't want to see what's mine, hurt."

I gave him a look of disgust. "I am not yours! I wouldn't even give myself to you if my life depended on it. Now release me, Crow!" His smiled vanished. His eyes turned different shades of red. He forced me to look at him.

"I will never let you go. You would just go after Alois and Claude!" He pulled my head to his chest. " I love you Clare."

I yelled at him to release me, but something shifted in my heart. My eyes began to blur and I let the darkness consume me.

(Memory)

"Sebastian, you may do whatever you whatever to her until midnight." Ciel said to Sebastian. The me I was watching was about to protest, but Sebastian covered the clone's mouth.

Sebastian bowed. "I'm very grateful, my lord."

The setting changed and the clone lay in bed with Sebastian. He played with her hair.

"Clare," I was asleep. "I love you."

(End)

I screamed and held my head. Sebastian was there immediately.

"Clare, what's wrong?!" Sebastian asked taking the chains off me.

"Claude did this....," I mumbled before I lost consciousness.

¥Sorry if this isn't what you all expected. Please vote and comment! I blame writers block!