Chapter 14

Clare looked at her hands. She had claws. She felt her head and realized she had ears too. Something hit her legs and she looked down to see a tail. She screamed and Claude pulled her to him. He brushed strands of her hair.

 "It's alright Clare.", he whispered in her ear. Clare hugged him tightly.

 "Is it true Claude? Did you mess with my memories?" The silence that followed answered her question.

 "Ciel Phantomhive. You have come to see me!", Alois shouted and ran over to him. Ciel sighed and dodged Alois as he tried to jump on him. Ciel turned to Clare. 

 "Come over here Clare." Clare looked up at Claude.

 "You messed with my memories. You betrayed me." Claude played with one of her pink hair strands. 

 "I'm sorry Clare, but I must do it again." 

"Sebastian! Get Clare back to the mansion! That's an order!", Ciel yelled. Sbastian bowed with a hand over his chest and one behind his chest.

"Yes, my lord" Sebastian turned to Clare who was shaking from Claude's earlier comment. She was struggling against his hold and suddenly came to a stop.

 Claude bent down to her ear. "I will make you forget them." He stood straight up. He gazed deep into her eyes making her freeze in place. His hand hovered over the necklace he had given her. He summoned what was left of the power he had and erased what he could of what had happened between the two people he dispised most. Ciel and Sebastian. Just as he was about finished, Alois came up beside Claude. 

Claude stood to Clare's right and Alois to her left. Sebastian and Ciel stood only a couple yards in front of them. Clare's eyes remained unblinking as if she were in a trance. Sebastian took a step forward and Alois smiled.

 "I wouldn't touch her right now. Her memory is in the middle of the changing process. If you touch her, she will most likely will die.", Alois said in a duh tone. Sebatian didn't move. Ciel had a look of hatred in his eyes. He growled.

 "Alois, give her back! Your just some spoiled rich brat who gets jelous over the stupidist things!" Ciel was panting as the rushed words that left his mouth, echoed throughout the mansion. 

Alois's smiled faded into an evil grin. "You just lost this match of chess, Ciel." Alois took Clare's hand and gave it a light kiss. "Claude, why not make them suffer? We can live happily with Clare while they suffer. Clare will be free of the Phantomhive manor and live here at the Trancy estate!", Alois cheered happly.

 Claude smiled. "That would be great, your highness. What is your plan?" Claude looked at Clare with longing eyes and the sight of that made Sebastian snarl.

 "Replace the rest of her good memories of Ciel and his butler, with bad ones that will make her hate them.", Alois said. Claude smirked.

"As you wish, your highness." Claude bit Clare's neck letting only the memories of Sebastian and Ciel enter his mind. He made the bright aura into a dark black one.

 "Sebastian, follow your orders!', Ciel yelled. Claude bit her neck harder snapping her out of her trance screaming.