Chapter 13

Sebastian studied her. His gaze tore through Clare making her shiver. She backed up and accidently into Ciel. "S-sorry. I thought you were hurt. I'll go now." She tried to step around that tall man in front of her. Sebastian grabbed her hand.

"My lady Clare, you have mistaken. Young master is quite alright and the only thing worrying him right now, is you." Clare held her breath and jerked her wrist towards her. She failed the motion and popped her wrist. Clare yelped.

"Claude, please save me!", Clare yelled. The little boy grabbed her other hand.

"Clare, its me, Ciel don't you remember?", his eyes were full of sorrow. She succesfully pulled her hand away from the boy and his butler.

"I'm sorry. I don't recongnize you. Please just leave and we can leave all these troubles behind."  Ciel tilted his head downwards. Clare sighed and started towards Claude and Alois.

  "You don't understand, Clare," Ciel said, his voice loud and clear. Clare stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "There will always be troubles. You don't remember because you were made to forget us. You are important to me, Clare. Please, come back to the mansion with us."

"No!", Clare yelled. She was tired of this. She was tired of it all. "You two are no good for me." Clare sighed. "If what your saying is true, that they erased my memory. Then I would have remembered you. If you two were really important to me then i would have never have forggoten." 

Claude held out his hand and Clare took it gratefully. "My lady are you ready to rest?"

"No she isn't.", said the butler dressed in black. "Clare you have forgotten everything." He frowned.

That was the breking point for Clare. Her claws came out slowly and the look on her face was a horrified expression. Sebastion sighed.

"You have forgotten everything. That includes who and what you are."