Chapter 8

I woke in Sebastian's bed. He wasn't here, but I still got up carefully. Sebastian had took advantage of me last night, ordering me around. I was furious.

When I got back to my room, I slipped on a white, silky dress, and white slippers. I brushed my pink hair and the ends of them curled.

I snuck out of my room and walked quietly down the manor stairs. I was going back to the Trancy estate. Call me crazy for doing so, but I never spoke with Alois.

I walked out of the manor. I slowly walked over to the stable, where Sebastian usually prepares the carriage. I wasn't going to take a whole carriage, I was only taking a single horse. I pulled out a black mustang and got on him, bare back. I held onto his mane tightly and started him into a jog.

After about an hour I arrived at the front doors of the Trancy estate. I wasn't sure about this. I mean, what would happen to me? Last time, it was horrible. Well I'm just am going to half to suck it up.

The doors opened and to my luck it was a woman. I curtsied. "Hello, I'm Clare. I've come to see lord Trancy."

"Hello Clare. I'm Hannah, a servant of Alois. If you follow me, I'll bring you into the guest room." I nodded and she guided me to a small bedroom.

I looked around the room and it was beautiful. I walked to the window. They had bars over them. I turned around quickly as I heard a click. I ran to the door but it was locked from the outside.

"Hannah, let me out!", I pounded on the door. I slid to the floor and put my hands to my head. Why did I come here! Maybe I just need to sleep. I got up and laid in the bed.

~dream~

"Clare." I jerked my head around.

"Sebastian?"

"Clare, where are you?"

"Don't answer him." I turned to see Claude inches away from me. I stumbled backwards towards Sebastian. "You can't hurt me Claude. Not in my dreams."

"This is a gift only demons have. It's called dreamwalking."

"So whatever happens here..."

"Happens in real life.",Sebastian finished.

I turned to Sebastian. "I'm at the Trancy estate. Come save me!"

~dream end~

I woke to a pair of strong arms shaking me. "S-stop.", I said shaking the pair of hands off me.

"Glad to see your awake, Ms. Castaway.", Claude's voice rang through my ears. "Young lord wishes to speak to you." Claude grabbed my arms and pinned them behind me. I tried to draw my claws out, but the way Claude gripped my wrist wouldn't let me extend them.

He Litterly dragged me to Alois's study. Alois turned towards me. "Clare! I want to apologize about me stabbing you. It was meant for Ciel." He smiled. "But, I see your here now and you now belong to me."

"I don't belong to anyone.", I hissed.

"Claude, numb her to where she can only speak and feel but can not move." I struggled as his lips brushed my neck. He bit down and my neck started to sting. The venom poured into me quickly. I stopped struggling as Claude pulled away. "Claude, you will do this every hour for now on. Do you understand?"