Chapter 20

"Um, Sebastian? why are you locking the door? And why are we in the this room alone?" This all felt too familiar.

"You heard the young master." He smirked. "Sit."

"But...."

"That's an order."

"Sebastian..." my shoulder started to burn. I screamed and held on to it. I walked over to the bed gritting my teeth. I sat down and the pain went away. This doesn't make since. I peeked over my shoulder and slid the dress down over my shoulder.

There's a tattoo on my shoulder. It was purple and held a star in the middle. "Sebastian..."

"Don't speak, kitten." he interrupted me. Fine if he doesn't want me to talk, so be it.

I closed my mouth and gripped the bed sheets tightly.

"What do you remember?"I stayed quiet. He leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see those crimson eyes. "Clare...." he warned. I gasped when I opened my eyes. He was so close to my face.

"I remember that I hate you." I spat scooting backwards. Whoa. Where did I get the courage to say that? "You and that bratty kid." Holy cow I'm in deep duty. He growled and started climbing toward me. I scurried backward on the bed until my back hit the bedpost.

"Don't talk that way, Clare. You've never talked about Ciel like that." I whimpered once he got on top of me. He hovered over me, examining my every feature.

"Sebastian....please get off me." I pleaded.

He smirked. he leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Asking me to get off you is like me asking you to remember everything. It's never going to happen."

I frowned and tried to push him off me. At first he wouldn't budge, but somewhere deep down, something was giving me more strength. With all the force I could muster, I pushed him. He didn't move very far, but he wasn't on me anymore. I looked at him and he was coming back for more.

I hissed. Wait, hissed? "Leave me alone, cr...." I stopped before I could finish my sentence. Was I about to say crow?

My eyes were wide in terror. I reached up to touch his face, but before my skin could make contact with his, a loud and shrilly voice came from the window. The window shattered and Sebastian cover my body with his, not letting any of the glass hit me.

"OH BASSY!" a guys voice said. I winced at his high pitched tone. Sebastian gave me a sorry look.

"Clare what was it you were gonna call me?" he said getting off me. He took off his duster and pulled all the glass out of it.

"Crow?" I said. He gave me a weird look. "Look I don't  know why I would call you that."

"BASSY! Where are you?" Sebastian gave me a look that said 'later'.

"There's not going to be a later because I'm not staying." I mumbled. Sebastian glared at me, like he heard me. "Look I'm gonna go..."

"No." Sebastian said taking my wrists.

"Who's this Bassy?" There stood a guy, I think, with long red hair. (its Grell, you know what he looks like)

I looked at Sebastian. "Please let me go. I promise I won't run away." Sebastian didn't look convinced. "I also need to change into a nice dress and speak with Ciel." I cringed. I don't know who I was trying to convince. Me or Sebastian?

"Very well, my lady. I must warn you though. You won't get far before I catch you."

"Sebby, we should have kids! Well it wouldn't work that way, but we can pretend!" I giggled and walked out of the room. That was gay.

I walked out of the manor with a black dress on and my pink hair in a fishtail braid. I looked both ways to make sure no one would see me, and dashed down to the gates of the manor.

I left the estate as quick as I could. I was moving at an inhuman speed that no human was or is capable of. I stopped when I saw a man in the road.

"Excuse me sir, are you alone? Do you need help?"

"Yes, would you help me find my glasses? It seems to be hidden somewhere in the grass." I got off the dirt road and started towards the man. As soon as I was in arms length, the man pinned my arms behind me.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I struggled, but he was stronger than me. "Sebastian! Ciel! Anyone..." I said as I trailed off. I loud click made me look up. "Are you serious?" My anger grew. "Why would you hand cuff me!"

He smirked. "I'm Claude Faustus, but you don't remember me. That is because I stole your memories. I'll give them back if you come with me and do as I say."

I hissed. He took my memories? That was enough to send me overboard.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS!" I hissed. The chains easily broke once I tugged on them.

My eyes zeroed in on Claude and he looked....scared?

I was so focused on Claude that I didn't feel the needle in my arm. It was probably just a stick.

Then I felt dizzy. I turned around and saw what looked like a 14 year old. He was the one who put the shot in my arm.

"Y....you drugged me." I slurred. Claude smiled as I fell back into his arms.

"I know sweetheart, I know." My eyes started to close. "Just as I have your memories, I will have you and heart too." My eyes felt heavy and they completely close. Claude's lips came down on mine to give me a small peck. " Sweet dreams, Clare." My thoughts drifted of as well as my consciousness.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Ok so I tried to make this a good chapter, but it didn't come out right.... Well here's the update and I'm sorry about the slow updates. Please VOTE and COMMENT! Thank you all of my wonderful readers. I'll update soon!