Heavens' Curse Mark

With his smirk still on his face, Orochimaru jumped to the side, successfully dodging the attack. He then bolted forwards, swiftly bringing his leg up to kick Sasuke back.

   "I'll show you what true strength is, Sasuke Uchiha!" he yelled. His body morphed into a giant, black-haired snake. Smaller white snakes made up its skin. The transformed Sannin's slitted yellow eyes darted down to Sasuke. He hissed loudly, which sent a shockwave throughout the area.

   Sasuke gritted his teeth as the shockwave blew him back a few feet.  

   So the bastard wants to defeat me in his true form.

   From the curse seal on his neck, which appeared as three tomoe, black markings that resembled flames spread across his body.

   I'll send you to the grave with this form, Orochimaru!

   The marks then turned orange-red and covered his entire body. At the same time, his skin turned dark-grey and his hair grew longer as it turned dark blue. His eyes had also turned dark grey. Two webbed-claw-shaped wings formed out of his back. Finally, a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of his nose.

   Now in his second curse mark stage, Sasuke looked up to Orochimaru, his Sharingan blazing.

   "This ends now..."

   Black electricity engulfed Sasuke's left hand as he quickly flapped his wings to levitate into the air. After flying up some distance, he roared, quickly heading towards the transformed Sannin. The black Chidori's thunderous current ripped through the air.

   He threw his arm forward to impale Orochimaru. The dark electricity pulsated loudly as Sasuke completely tore through Orochimaru, flapping his wings as he looked at the open wound.

   "Heh."

   Sasuke smirked with pure satisfaction as the giant snake hissed before falling onto its belly. A few moments later, he noted that Orochimaru's skin was twisting together to quickly heal his wound.

   Sasuke gasped as he still flapped his wings. Regeneration abilities, he thought angrily. It seems the wound was healed almost instantaneously!

   Suddenly, multiple white snakes tore from Orochimaru's skin and shot at Sasuke. The Uchiha clan member dodged a few, but the remaining latched onto him and sunk their teeth into his flesh. A few moments later, Sasuke's curse mark completely deactivated.

   With the absence of his wings, Sasuke crashed onto the ground.

   "D-damnit! These things are sucking up my chakra that fast?!" he gasped as he pried the snakes off him. 

   This is bad, really bad. I can't get a good hit on him because of his instant regeneration, and even if I could, I won't have any chakra left.

   He then slowly stood up and closed his eyes.

   If I can't actually defeat him in that form, I'll have to keep him at bay until Akazo recovers. If that's the case, it shouldn't be too difficult.

   Sasuke performed multiple hand seals for a fire style ninjutsu. After inhaling a fair amount of air, he exhaled a large fireball that quickly grew more in size the farther it flew. By the time it reached Orochimaru, the fireball was almost the size of the colossal white snake himself. Orochimaru didn't even bother to evade, he just sat there with a smirk on his face.

   When the fireball hit the Sannin, a large amount of smoke surfaced around the area. Sasuke gritted his teeth a little as he ran forward, wanting to see if he sustained any damage. Suddenly, Orochimaru emerged from the smoke, rushing towards Sasuke with his mouth open wide. 

   Sasuke bounded back, gasping with surprise.

   Is he going to eat me?

   Holding his arm out in front of his body, Sasuke charged another Chidori in his palm. By using his mastery over shape transformation, the Chidori formed into an electrical discharge that resembled a spear. He then swung the Chidori Sharp Spear upwards to slice Orochimaru's body in half as soon as he came into his five-metre range.

   However, just as before, Orochimaru's massive body regenerated almost instantly. Once he was done healing, the giant snake charged at Sasuke again, hissing loudly. 

   Sasuke managed to dodge Orochimaru's attempts at biting him, but barely, as his fatigue was catching up with him. He then swung the electrical spear at the Sannin's neck this time, successfully decapitating his head from his body. Sasuke had predicted that this time, the regeneration would take longer, and it did.

   Sparing himself what little time he was able to steal, the Uchiha clan member jumped back as he tried to devise a better plan of attacking before growling in anger.

   "I don't have enough time to think, he's healing already!" he yelled as he ran towards Orochimaru's regenerating body. Before he could get close enough to slice him again, he stopped in his tracks.

   Suddenly, massive bones protruded from the ground and wrapped around Orochimaru, acting as a shield. Sasuke gritted his teeth as he looked ahead, eyeing a wounded Kimimaro now standing in front of the bones.

   Kimimaro's eyes were bloodshot and a large open wound was present on his chest. Even parts of his visibly damaged heart could be seen from the wound. Blood dripped from his torn flesh as he took a few steps forward, breathing heavily as he looked back at Sasuke.

   "I'm... not finished with you yet... Sasuke Uchiha!"