Grinding Sand

Gyatsō let a sigh escape his lips as he rose his arm, shielding his eye from the sand flying around him. He and his subordinates were in the outskirts of the Hidden Sand Village. They were currently in a sandstorm, which was actually normal in this vast desert landscape. As they neared the village, Hikari began to express his slight hesitation to advance to the Sand, especially after their attack on the Leaf.

   "Lord Gyatsō," he started, also using an arm to cover his eyes. Gyatsō looked back at him with a blank facial expression.

   "I'm sure you know that it's a possibility the Sand knows of our presence. The Leaf and the Sand are allies, after all," he said. Orochimaru rolled his eyes, lightly smirking to himself as if he resented that statement. Gyatsō turned his head away from Hikari after a few moments.

   "It doesn't matter if they know we're coming, Hikari. Even if they did, their forces wouldn't nearly be enough to keep us away from the village," Gyatsō replied.

   Hikari nodded before looking forward, spotting a figure through the heavy sand that was now quickly surrounding them. Hide began to chuckle, his glowing eyes fixed on the cube of sand they were now trapped inside.

   "Well, they know we're here," he said.

   Gyatsō frowned as he slowly walked forward, placing a palm on one of the walls of sand. Dark chakra would soon shoot through the sand with a fierce rip, before shooting towards the shinobi. The chakra was materialising as it approached him.

   "What the hell?!" the shinobi gasped, raising his arms quickly. A block of sand covered his body as a shield by the time Gyatsō's chakra made impact.

   The white-haired male appeared in front of the shinobi, throwing a fist though the sand to grab his neck. Placing his other hand on the shinobi's chest, Gyatsō's sharp chakra shot out of his palm, impaling him at point-blank range.

   After a very brief stare down, Gyatsō let go of the shinobi, letting him crash onto the sand-covered ground. His Sunagakure headband slipped off his neck on impact. Gyatsō eyed it for a moment before turning his head to see the cube of sand, once surrounding his subordinates, crash onto the ground as well. Gyatsō redirected his attention to the dying shinobi.

   "So you have the ability to freely manipulate sand, just like the previous Kazekage. However, just like your village, your end has come," the white-haired male said as he picked up the headband. He smiled gently as it was soon engulfed in his black and red Catastrophic Hell Flames.

   Zuko walked forward, his jet black hair swaying in the heavy wind as he performed a single hand seal.

   "Hm... two o'clock. The outside of the Sand's entrance is protected by an army of their ninja. It's only ANBU and Jonin, but I'm sure their Kazekage will arrive soon," he said. He activated his Shaolin, which emitted a bright, crimson glare through the loosely flying sand.

   "It'd be faster for us to just let me wipe them out. The rest of you, infiltrate the village and control it from the inside," said Gyatsō as he continued to walk forward.

   Hikari would perform multiple hand seals before slapping his palm on the ground, raising it just before a white substance began to pour out of the sand. The substance would soon morph into a large clay bird, sprouting out winds and gliding into the air.

   Once everyone other than Gyatsō was on the bird, it cawed loudly and flew away, quickly disappearing in the heavy sandstorm.

   Another sigh escaped Gyatsō's lips as he opened his eye, now standing before a small army of shinobi wearing headbands of the Hidden Sand. He was now just metres away from entering the village, but he just stood there wordlessly, waiting to see if they were going to attack him first.