A God of War Emerges

"I'm done with waiting," said Gyatsō. His arms were crossed, and his Shaolin was blaring in the dimmed light of the cave.

   Three large pods sat in the room, all of them connected to each other. Some kind of bubbling blue liquid was inside of these pods, with a large monitor and keyboard resting above it. 

   Hide walked forward, opening the pod on the far right before throwing Itachi's body inside of it. Seiko gritted her teeth as she bowed to Gyatsō, worry on her face.

   "Lord Gyatsō, Master Sebbech hasn't returned yet... with all due respect, my lord, you should wait for hi-" 

   Seiko was cut off when Gyatsō sharply brought the back of his hand to her cheek, sending her falling backwards. Hikari had sidestepped out of the way with no look of concern on his face. Seiko angrily stared at the ground as Gyatsō began to speak to her.

   "Nothing is more important than this fusion. Show me such disrespect again, and I'll kill you on the spot. Is that understood?" he had demanded. Seiko gave no response. 

   In seemingly an instant, he was now standing over Seiko. He grabbed her by her orange locks before pulling her up to make eye contact with her. Hikari looked over to them, gritting his teeth a little.

   Damnit, Seiko, just answer him before he kills you.

   Hide's snakelike eyes glistened with interest as he silently watched the ordeal.

   "Is... that... understood?" Gyatsō repeated, adding emphasis to every word. Seiko gritted her teeth as she nodded without verbally responding. Not letting go of the female subordinate's hair, Gyatsō looked over to Hide. 

   "I'll say it again. I'm done with waiting. Commence the preparations for the fusion," he ordered. 

   Hide murmured out a raspy "Yes, my lord," before walking over to the keyboard, pressing away at multiple keys. The blue liquid in the pods slowly turned purple and was now bubbling rapidly. Itachi's body became a bit thinner as a strange result. Quickly noticing this, Gyatsō dropped Seiko and looked at the rest of the Osore with a smirk of satisfaction.

   "You're about to witness the transformation... of the strongest form I can possibly have!" he boomed. Hikari and the others smirked as well, eager to witness the fusion. 

   "Hikari, make sure to set off the bombs after my fusion. Only then will we attack Konoha, murder the Hokage, and take control of the village. Orochimaru's Hidden Sound forces will join us in the assault against the remaining Great Nations. Smaller villages will have no choice but to surrender or be destroyed," Gyatsō continued.

   Hikari nodded before looking over to Zuko. His body was in a separate pod, filled with red, bubbling fluid. It was a different pod used for regeneration. 

   Oh, Zuko, he thought. It must sadden you to not be able to witness Lord Gyatsō's ultimate fusion. Perhaps you'll be too injured to participate in the war, too. Don't worry. We'll kill Ketsueki for what he did to you.

   Seiko slowly stood up and watched Gyatsō as he tore off his cloak and then his blue mesh armour top. Hide, Hikari, and a small group of Oto shinobi watched as well as he walked into the pod on the far left.