Tsuchikage

"You appear before me at last, Fifth Tsuchikage Owabi," said Gyatsō. His eye was still focusing hard on the expanding structure in the smaller Kage's hands.

   A smile slowly formed on Owabi's lips as he levitated closer to Gyatsō, who took a few steps back as a precaution. The dark-haired Tsuchikage would then chuckle to himself, pleased to see that Gyatsō wasn't as arrogant as he was with Temari.

   Owabi ws a hardened veteran; son of the Third Tsuchikage; father of the Fourth. He even possessed the kekkei tōta of his father and the Second Tsuchikage, the Particle Style. There was no way he would simply allow Gyatsō to go through with his plan, especially after he had already attacked his people.

   Owabi lost his smile at that thought. The man standing before him already killed two of his pupils and wounded his close friend. For the Hidden Stone and the very world, he had to put an end to Gyatsō.

   The glowing structure in his hands grew even brighter, prompting Gyatsō to try and escape. However, the pain in his eye returned and forced him to stop in his tracks once more.

   The white-haired leader of the Hidden Dark Nation quickly turned around only to be met with an angry Owabi.

   "Return to dust... Particle Style: Atomic Dismantling Jutsu!!"

   The structure expanded rapidly in size as it propelled towards Gyatsō, trapping him inside its confines. The sphere then exploded with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restricted the size of the blast radius.

   In an instant, Gyatsō's body was pulverised into minute particles of dust.

   "Now it's time to get rid of the pests roaming around my village," the Tsuchikage said to himself, before abruptly turning around with widened eyes.

   Gyatsō was in the air with him. He gritted his teeth as the kunai in his hand missed Owabi's back. The taller male then crashed back onto the ground, his breathing hindering as he once again clutched his eye. For a brief moment, Gyatsō's eye was the second level Shaolin, then it forced itself to devolve back into its first level before deactivating.

   That was the last time I can use dojutsu with my current state, he thought, taking a moment before standing back up. Owabi scoffed, now realising how Gyatsō escaped his attack.

   "Push yourself to use the Shaolin or Rinnegan again and it'll give me the perfect opening to kill you," the older Tsuchikage said, already deciding that he wasn't going to wait for Gyatsō to recover.

   Owabi then slapped his hands together to perform the Rat, Boar, and Snake hand seals, looking to catch Gyatsō in his Atomic Dismantling Jutsu again.

   Gyatsō would also perform several hand seals at a faster speed. Owabi braced himself a bit due to not being familiar with the water style hand seals Gyatsō were performing. A crazed smirk quickly spread on the white-haired man's lips as he looked into Owabi's eyes.

   The hands are critical for using Particle Style. This'll stop you dead in your tracks, Owabi.

   "Water Style: Giant Vortex Jutsu!"

   After gathering a fair amount of chakra in his stomach and converting it to water, Gyatsō expelled the water from his mouth.