The Light Style

Gyatsō's infuriated eyes stared into Ketsueki's as he applied pressure to the sword, attempting to break the male's Sword of Sin in order to wound him, but to no avail.

   Ketsueki would frown slightly as he bolted forward, quickly ramming an elbow into Gyatsō's stomach. The force of the blow caused Gyatsō to wince as he lost his grip on Akazo's sword before jumping back to create distance between them.

   Akazo retrieved his sword before looking over to study Ketsueki, the shinobi Itachi spoke of earlier.

   This is Ketsueki, huh? This guy sure does look intimidating. Thankfully, he's on my side.

   Ketsueki pointed his sword to Gyatsō, who gritted his teeth as a response.

   "I hope you're aware, Ketsueki Kuraiya... that it would do you little good to interfere once again. Your fate has already been decided, you will die here," said Gyatsō as he got back onto his feet.

   "Silence yourself, Gyatsō. Without that Mūgetsu of yours, you have no means of protecting yourself from me," the red-haired male replied. Gyatsō stared at him before clenching his fists hard. Some blood was now dripping out the wound that was present in his hand, but he kept applying pressure to it.

   This village would have been destroyed by now had I retained my Mūgetsu Shaolin. Damn that Itachi Uchiha. If he could just resist the jutsu, then the fusion wasn't perfected to begin with. That Orochimaru... always doing things his way. The same goes for that traitor Doctorisha. So many useless subordinates at my side now, and my more loyal ones are already dead. To proclaim my victory, I must use my trump card.

   He then ran towards Ketsueki.

   The red-haired shinobi tore off the bandage wrapped around his head before dashing forward as well, quickly placing a cut on his own hand to prepare his kekkei genkai.

   Gyatsō's remaining Shaolin devolved back into its first stage, which caught him off guard for a moment. He barely blocked Ketsueki's initial attack, which was a powerful kick towards his chest.

   Catching his leg with a single hand, Gyatsō would immediately swing his body around in an attempt to make Ketsueki lose his balance, but the red haired shinobi jabbed his sword into the ground to stop his body from landing on the ground.

   "Up here!" yelled Akazo, who was now in the air. Due to Gyatsō's position, he couldn't move, as Ketsueki also used Reddokarīngu to manipulate his blood into a thin line, which was already wrapped around Gyatsō's torso.

   Performing multiple hand seals, Akazo blew a large fireball towards Gyatsō. Once the fireball reached its target, the white-haired male simply used his Dark Style jutsu to absorb the fire, dispelling the jutsu. 

   "Don't use elemental ninjutsu, he just absorbs it!" Ketsueki warned as he quickly moved away from Gyatsō. He knew that the Osore leader could also repel the jutsu back to Akazo, and if he did, he was sure that he'd be able to stop it with water style ninjutsu.

   Akazo gritted his teeth as he landed on the ground, taking out his sword in an attempt to slash Gyatsō in his back. The white-haired male's eyes momentarily gleamed purple before Akazo reached him. Ketsueki's eyes, trained to detect anything that might seem peculiar, noticed this at the same time.

   "He's just alternating between the Shaolin and the Rinnegan? He's getting quite inexpedient," Ketsueki said to himself.

   He then appeared in front of Akazo, quickly holding his arm out in front of him to stop him.