The Sixth Hokage

At the Hokage's residence, the sound of grass cracking could be heard. A woman wearing the Hokage's hat was sitting on a firm chair. The black-haired woman's name was Nori Senju.

   The daughter of previous Hokage Tsunade and her spouse, Dan Kāto. The sixth shinobi to be bestowed the title of Hokage. Kakashi was nominated to be Hokage, but he declined the offer, so Nori was the next candidate and was given office.

   Nori laid her hands on the desk as she looked up to see Sasuke Uchiha.

   "That's what happened, Lady Hokage," he concluded. Nori moved her hand to her chin before closing her eyes.

   "So you're telling me Orochimaru infiltrated the village that easily?!" she boomed.

   Sasuke was sitting in front of her with his arms crossed. Shizune, the Hokage's assistant, stood next to Nori with Tonton in her arms. The larger pig fearfully oinked and lowered its ears.

   "Yes. And as unfortunate as it as, I doubt yelling about it will help," Sasuke replied.

   Nori rested back in her chair sighing out.

   "I suppose so. Is Orochimaru still in the village?" she asked. Sasuke shook his head.

   "Very unlikely. The shinobi he reanimated are more than capable of defeating our forces without his help," he replied.

   Itachi...

   "It looks like you caught a glimpse of them, Sasuke. Who did Orochimaru bring back from the dead?"

   Sasuke lowered his head, thinking of the nightmares that stood before him just minutes ago.

   "Itachi Uchiha... Haku of Kirigakure... Deidara of Kumogakure... Lord Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi... and Lord First Hokage, Hashirama Senju."

   Nori's eyes widened as sweat glistened off her forehead.

   This isn't good, she thought. Akatsuki members, elite hunter ninja, and Hokages?!

   Her hands clenched into fists as she closed her eyes.

   That snake tongued bastard will pay for torturing great grandpa's soul again!

   "I see... those reanimations are too strong against our ANBU resistance. Damn... what do you think we should do, Shizune?" she asked.

   "Well, if our ANBU forces won't be enough to defeat the enemy... then I'm not sure, Lady Nori," replied Shizune.

   Sasuke looked up to Nori with a smirk now his face.

   "The only way to win now is to find a shinobi that's considerably stronger than an ANBU member, but on par with the Akatsuki."

   Shizune looked at Sasuke, frowning.

   "The only ninja of that calibre is another member of the Akatsuki!"

   Sasuke lightly chuckled and looked at the shorter woman.

   "Precisely. She's on her way here as we speak," he said.

   Shizune slightly opened her mouth in confusion. After a few moments, someone knocked on the door.

   "Is this her?" Nori asked. Sasuke nodded.

   "Come in."

   The door slowly opened. Nori, as well as Shizune, gasped and stared at the woman holding onto the door.

   "Konan..."