Nori vs. Orochimaru

The jet black hair of the female Hokage danced fiercely in the chaotic wind as she approached Orochimaru faster, her every step increasing in power as the ground began to crack underneath her very feet. The sly Sannin kept his signature smirk, a smirk demanding for more pandemonium in the village that he once called his home.

   Orochimaru wasn't blind to Nori's tremendous strength. The last time he underestimated Tsunade, it nearly cost him his life. Being fully aware of the Senju blood running through the woman's veins, the Sannin wanted to tire out Nori before dealing the fatal blow. But since Nori was a Senju with Sage Mode, he knew it'd be like going against the legendary Hashirama Senju himself.

   Great strength, indeed, but the Hokage has to die in order for Gyatsō to maintain full control of the village, he thought before dashing forward, sword in hand. When he and Nori were mere inches apart, Orochimaru attempted to slice the woman's chest, but she caught the blade with just two fingers. Nori would then roar, applying pressure to crack the sword in half.

   The Sannin lost his smirk as he now looked slightly worried as Nori lunged her fist forward, catching Orochimaru square in the jaw. The feeling reminded him of when Tsunade did the same thing long ago when all three Sannin were in a fierce battle.

   Orochimaru was sent sprawling back in the air and landed on the ground with a loud thud. When he looked up, Nori was already above him, moving her leg down in an attempt to slam it into his head. Orochimaru quickly moved his head to the side, avoiding a fatal injury as the ground cracked when the woman's foot made contact.

   Nori gritted her teeth as she struggled to move. The force of the attack caused her leg to become stuck in the earth underneath her, hindering her movement. Orochimaru slightly smirked, his long, snakelike tongue already wrapping around Nori's torso. Forcing her up, he constricted her more as to hold her in place.

   "Come now, Hokage! Where's that fighting spirit of yours the Senju possesses?!" he cackled out.

   Raising his arms, he then proceeded to send fast, hard punches to Nori's face. After about 20 seconds of such blows, Nori flung up her hands, catching Orochimaru's.

   "What?!" he gasped, shocked to her sudden defence.

   "If you wanna see it so badly, I'll gladly show you!"

   With another roar, she headbutted him hard, forcing the Sannin to release her as he was pushed back, a small line of blood flowing out of his nostrils. Orochimaru jumped back, gritting his teeth as his angry eyes fixated on the smaller woman.

   Slowly wiping away the crimson red blood with a knuckle, he slapped his hands together before performing multiple hand seals. Nori rose her fists in an act of defence, bracing herself for whatever Orochimaru would soon launch at her.

   "I must admit, I always avoided using this jutsu unless I was in a life-or-death situation," he started, accelerating his hand movements. The slight compliment caused Nori to smirk, pride glistening in her eyes to hear she was pushing a Sannin to this limit.

   "It's not so much as life-or-death, you bastard. I swear that I'm going to kill you here, you've meddled with my village for far too long!  I'm going to show you the power of the Hokage!" she declared loudly, slamming her foot on the ground.

   Orochimaru stared at Nori for a short time, seeing her as Tsunade at that moment. Everything about the young woman reminded him of his former comrade. Her words, her face, even her fighting style.

   "She really does take after Tsunade, but she's still too weak. Looks like I had nothing to worry about, as always," Orochimaru said to himself, slowly regaining his sinister facial expression.