Final Countdown

"Yo, Ken, are these documents legit, or are you just pulling my leg again?" asked a tall, dark skinned male. He had a fairly muscular build for someone who appeared to be a veteran shinobi. A tattoo of the kanji for "iron" was on his right shoulder, and a tattoo of a bull's horn was on his left cheek. The Raikage's hat laid on the table in front of him.

   The shorter, bald shinobi standing in front of him bowed his head respectfully. He was still looking at the papers within the Raikage's hands. He then rose his head to answer him.

   "I assure you, Lord Raikage. These reports were given to me by one of the most notable of our sources. This information is credible," Ken replied. He accompanied his words with a smile, albeit faint.

   The Raikage adjusted his sunglasses before looking down at the numerous papers once again. Letting out a soft grunt, he shuffled through them, occasionally looking up at Ken in regards to them.

   "Gyatsō... Mataba," he said with a confused tone. Ken looked over the Raikage's hands to catch a glimpse of Gyatsō's bingo book picture. Multiple annotations that dubbed the shinobi as an international criminal and SSS-rank criminal were written across the entire page.

   "He's the one behind all of the chaos spreading around, my lord. He's an extremely powerful shinobi, managing to take down the Hidden Leaf's Hokage, the Hidden Sand's Kazekage, and the Hidden Stone's Tsuchikage," Ken told him. A bit of sweat began to run down the young man's head. He was unsure of the future for his own village.

   "Don't go worrying about anything, fool, ya fool!" the Raikage told him with a wide smirk. He understood the threat that was Gyatsō, but he himself was overconfident in his own abilities. Ken wiped away his sweat with his arm-guard before nodding again.

   "Yes, sir. My sincerest apologies."

   The Raikage then closed his eyes. When he eventually opened them, he was in a completely different environment. A massive, ushi-oni beast with four horns atop its head was now sitting in front of him. They were both surrounded by darkness, but they didn't seem to care for it.

   The large beast was the Eight Tails, one of the strongest of the Tailed Beasts. It was still sealed within its longtime companion and Jinchuriki, Killer Bee.

   Bee looked up to the Tailed Beast with a smile, to which it nodded down at him.

   "Yo, Eight-o, this Gyatsō fellow seems to be quite the issue, no? Is he just doing this for show?" he asked him.

   "...I thought I told you ages ago to stop calling me that, just call me Gyuki. Even after becoming the Sixth Raikage, you're still so informal," Gyuki told him with a rude tone. Regardless, when Bee rose his fist as a friendly gesture, he accepted and gave him a fist bump.

   "Plus, your rapping is still god awful. Some things just aren't meant to change," Gyuki added. Bee laughed a little at the comment and jumped on top of the beast's nose.

   "Aw, c'mon. Don't be like that. We really gotta deal with this crazy rat," Bee said with a loud sigh.

   "This Gyatsō guy has the Shaolin, but I'm not seeing how that's even possible. The Taisega clan of the Hidden Valleys died out a long time ago," Gyuki said. Bee crossed his arms for a few seconds before scratching his head with a soft laugh.

   "Shaolin, huh? You know, those reports said that it's an ocular jutsu. Reminds me of that Sharingan boy who tried to jump me like a shrew, yo," he said. Gyuki chuckled a bit as he looked up to his Jinchuriki.

   "That doesn't matter at all, genjutsu won't work on you. I'll think of how to handle this guy, you need to get back out there and address the villagers. We don't want them to buy into Gyatsō's nonsense and start a revolt before he even comes here."