Fall of Konoha - Twilight

"I never would've guessed that it'd take Sasuke Uchiha to finish me off," said Atoma with a defeated tone of voice. Sasuke, gritting his teeth, intensified the currents of electricity inside of Atoma's chest.

   "I don't care for your compliments, you Hidden Sound scum. You all have attacked this village long ago with the Sand and failed, what makes you think this time will be any different?" Sasuke asked him, now unsheathing the sword that rested on his back. 

   Atoma coughed out some more blood as he tried to back away, but to no avail. His body was now completely paralysed due to Sasuke's Chidori Sharp Spear. 

   "I couldn't sworn you were also of the Hidden Sound, Sa-"

   "That's enough out of you!" Sasuke yelled as he sprinted towards Atoma, holding his sword in front of him. Atoma slowly closed his eyes as Sasuke neared him even faster.

   "Drop dead!" the Uchiha clan member yelled, quickly turning his body before slashing at Atoma's chest.

   "You first."

   Suddenly, Atoma bounded forward, before Sasuke's electricity dispersed without warning. Sasuke's eyes widened as he read the male's movements with his Sharingan, instantly dodging the heavy punch Atoma aimed at his body. 

   A smirk formed on Sasuke's lips as he turned his body around, moving his arm to the left to successfully cut Atoma deep in the chest.

   Wait, what is this?!

   Sasuke widened his eyes once more as the air in his lungs was forced out. His body was sent sprawling back in the air, crashing into some debris some distance away. 

   Atoma stood still, a bit of smoke escaping his right fist. It appears that he actually dealt a massive blow to Sasuke's chest.

   "Even with your Sharingan, you can't counter my special genjutsu," he chuckled out. Sasuke slowly stood up and clutched his chest with a light pant. A bit of sweat glistened on his forehead as he glared at his opponent.

   I know I cut him down, but there's not even a wound on his chest. What is this, some cheap version of the Izanagi? Sasuke thought before averting his attention to a moving pile of debris behind Atoma. Akazo crawled out before appearing to Sasuke's side, panting lightly while kneeling.

   "Akazo, you alright?" Sasuke asked, slowly performing hand seals. Atoma rose an eyebrow and started to walk towards them.

   "I'm fine, I managed to take down this guy's partner. He packs a hell of a punch though," replied Akazo, rubbing the back of his head. Sasuke let out a soft chuckle, nodding.

   "One of his abilities is similar to the Uchiha's Izanagi genjutsu, in which one could rewrite reality to fit in his favour," said Sasuke.

   "Damn. So we're going with Formation..."

   "Formation J, yeah. Ready when you are, Akazo."

   "Right."

   Akazo reached into his pouch before throwing multiple shuriken towards Atoma. At the same time, Sasuke breathed out a ball of fire, igniting these shuriken. Akazo dashed forward, his body just underneath the flying weapons. Atoma gritted his teeth as he jumped to the side, holding his arms out in front of him as an act of defence.

   The dark haired male collided into Atoma, directing quick punches and kicks to Atoma's arms to push him back. After a while, Atoma occasionally launched a few blows of his own to Akazo, who blocked them.

   "Switch!"

   Akazo bounded backwards to reveal Sasuke in the air, with his sword in hand. He made swift movements with his body and arms, attempting to cut Atoma, who kept effortlessly dodging.