Sharingan Warrior Kakashi

Itachi's clone observed in silence as Kakashi became engulfed in the black flames of Amaterasu.

    However, after but a few seconds, Kakashi's body warped away.

    "Hm?" the clone muttered.

    Suddenly, a piercing sound could be heard, as well as a yelp.

    "Augh!" yelled Hashirama.

    The clone turned around to see Kakashi next to Hashirama, a Lighting Blade impaled into his chest.

   How did he extinguish the Amaterasu?

    Kakashi widened his left eye, revealing his Mangekyou Sharingan. Hashirama fell to the ground, gritting his teeth as his body began to disintegrate.

    "How did you-"

    "When I was hit by Amaterasu, I used Kamui on myself. It happened to put out Amaterasu when I warped back to attack you," the ANBU captain replied.

    I see... fire, no matter how hot or inextinguishable, can't survive in space. Oxygen is needed to create a fire. Without it, the fire dies.

   The shadow clone would morph into several black crows before fading away.

    Hashirama choked on his own words as his body completely disintegrated.

    Kakashi turned towards the rest of his enemies.

    "The rest of you, come on," he said. Deidara growled before shoving his hands into his pouch.

    "You little overconfident bastard... hmph!" he yelled, tossing several large clay birds at Kakashi.

    "Now die!"

    Just before they exploded, Gaara morphed a ball of sand around the explosives, where they detonated inside.

    "That accursed sand always gets in my way," sighed Deidara. Haku ran forward.

    "Let's just finish them off!" he said, throwing multiple senbon at Gaara and Kakashi.

    "You have to be better than that," said Gaara as he rose his left arm. A small piece of sand wrapped around the senbon, stopping them midair.

    Haku smirked under his mask and continued to run, performing several hand signs.

    How about this?

    Large blocks of ice rose from the ground, sliding towards Gaara. Before Gaara could react, the ice smashed into him, sending him flying into the air.

    Kakashi looked back, gasping.

    "Gaara!" he yelled.

    A large clay centipede suddenly wrapped around Kakashi. The ANBU captain turned his head to look over at Deidara, who was laughing at him.

    "You left an opening, hmph!" he said.

    The clay model then exploded. Kakashi's left eye twitched as he warped away at the moment of the explosion, reappearing behind Deidara.

    Deidara lightly gasped, startled, and turned around.

    "YOU-"

    Kakashi shoved a hand full of electricity into Deidara's chest.

    "You're finished," said Kakashi.