Chapter 3

i know usually no one read authors note.... and i am not going to write any.. hahaha

njoy reading :)

.........................................................................................................................

Summer:

I saw them speeding away. I know that Jay would be angry, firstly for coming late and secondly not entering the car and making him wait for long. Hopefully he won’t mind that. I couldn’t possibly see the other guy sitting beside the wheel. I saw him watching me so I smiled at him even not knowing his face.

I sighed and walked into the garage. It’s full of odd things and spare parts of bikes; it’s very ugly and oily. I managed to walk through them without slipping and reached the corner of the garage. Wrapped neatly with the brown sheet, my bicycle was looking at me. Strange! Huh?

I removed the sheet, took a cloth and cleaned it quickly. After completely satisfied, I patted it and took it outside the garage.

“I was hoping you won’t ride that?” My dad called me from my back pointing to my bike.

“Why? Is there’s any problem?” I raised an eyebrow and smiled. He is looking coolly at me thinking to say something. I laughed.

“Save it dad, stop treating me like a kid and if you are going to give any lecture then I am going to get late for school surly because of you,” I breathed.

He gave a small laugh and shook his head. I smiled and started paddling through the streets. It's sunny today with the cool breeze flowing. People were walking in a hurry, men kissing their goodbyes to their women, children running here and there. I smiled at the children waiting at the bus stops and they waved at me. I waved them back. Due to the huge trees on both sides of the road, blocking the sun rays from falling on the road allowing only a few made my morning better.

Riding my cycle, I came across an old building, which is huge, built with red brick and few glasses broken. I glanced back to the way I came paddling, it’s clean, neat and living but here it’s dull. I wonder why? The garden was randomly done, unclean. I slowly paddled to the iron gates and stopped. I looked around the house. I am pretty sure no one would be living here. I mean, it looks abandoned.

Somewhere in the distance, the bell rang which brought me to the reality. I gave a swift glance at my watch which said 8:00. Oh shit! I am late. I ran away from the gate and started paddling fast. Jenny already told me the direction and I need to find them.

Wish my first period teacher is kind old lady/man.

I took my last turn to my new school---MelbourneShineSchool. From here, I can see the beautiful white building surrounded by acres of huge Banyan trees. There is a pleasant sense in the air, cool breeze and also silence.

Silence… shit I am already late.

First day and I am late.

But suddenly I stopped. Stopped right in the middle of the empty road, when I saw someone limping and bleeding.

Austin:

I groaned and threw my pen slowly and frustratingly on the desk. It’s boring. Completely boring. Why on earth ever I got calculus on my schedule. Oh and this teacher, he’s young probably fresh out of college and every girl drooling at him.

I looked around the class, everyone was absorbed in the lesson. Of course exceptCaria, the most popular girl in the school and a cheerleader. She is looking at her nails, blowing the air from her mouth to her nails in order to dry them. She is a blonde with deep green eyes with petite body, wearing the possibly shortest dress. I smiled and looked at her followers. They were whispering to each other.