Chapter 26

Hey guys.... sorry for the late update. Well it's my favorite chapter and dedicated to everyone who are eagerly waiting for this. Sorry for mistake , i will edit later :)

..............................................................................................................................................................

Summer:

"Summer??" I sighed as I heard my name for tenth time. Some times I think I am born in the wrong time at the wrong place with wrong people. I turned my head towards the door when Jess opened it and smiled at me.

"Oh my!!!" she kept her hand over her heart and looked at me. Tears were at the edge of her eyes which are ready to fall any moment.

"Jess.... Stop," I raised me eyebrows and turned towards the mirror. From the corner of my eyes I saw her wipping her tears. I sighed.

"Summer! you look lovely," saying that she stood next to me, looking at me in the mirror, "the dress is lovely,"

"Thanks," I squinted at her and turned back to the mirror. I could see myself looking pretty in my creamish color long dress with a sweatheart neckline with my hair tide up in a bun with one small red rose attached to it. I was wearing my short earrings and the necklace that Austin gave me long back when he confessed his love for me. There was a glow on my face... probably because I am pregnant or because I am finally with the guy that I love the most or is it because that everyone in my family came to about my illness and that they are supporting me?

Whatever maybe the reason, I am having the time that I never had before.

When Jay came to know about my illness, he was pissed off and furious but that didn't stopped him from being my brother. He was there when I needed him the most. He held my hand and promised that he would do anything to make me well. I trusted him because he is the world's most prefect brother. On the other hand, Dad felt relax and happy... happy that he always thought that I would be alone all my life. His wishes actually came true, with the baby coming along and getting married today..... oh my god.... I am getting married today.

"Looks like someone is missing me," Jess smiled as we heard a small baby cry from outside. As she left, I turned myself to the long mirror and sighed. I am wearing my mother's wedding dress. Dad saved it for me and always dreamt of seeing me in that dress. Even I dreamt the same, walking in the aisle along with my dad to the person whom I love the most.

The cool summer breeze rushed inside the room making my lock of hair to get tangled. As I lifted my hand to push my hair behing my ear, I saw the reflection of my engagement ring. It's a pure white diamond ring. I still remember that day..... the day he proposed me.

When I opened my eyes that morning, I saw him smiling. He just bend down to kiss me and said those amazing words.

"Will you marry me?" he asked me, as simple as saying me I love You. For the first time in my life I saw hope in his eyes.

"Austin...." he cut me by keeping his finger over my lips.

"I know what is running in your mind.... but I want to spend my life only with you. I don't care what will happen later.... maybe I will get hurt and feel bad but now I feel happy. Happy because that the girl I love the most loves me and she is pregnant with my baby. This is the time for me have a life with you and only you.... Please Summer say yes," his hands had held my face and I could hear the promise in his voice.

"Austin, I love you and I can never think of life without you.... I would love to marry with, spend my whole with you but I don't know how much time I have.... I can't risk your life," tears were threatening to betray me. I shouldn't cry before him.... I should be strong.