Chapter 24

Thanks for everyone who is still continuing my story.....................

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Summer:

“Are you sure about it?” he looked at me with you-are-kidding-me look. As if I am doing that? I rolled my eyes and took a long breath.

“Yes, I am sure of this and why don’t you just do that…. Am I doing anything wrong?”I crossed my arms and questioned him. He just shook his head and turned back. These people now-a-days, they just can’t do what they are told to do.

I left him and turned to the crowd who are eagerly watching the dance of Jay and Jenny. It was cute, looking at them. I slowly walked to my father, who was standing alone in the middle of the room, drink the wine. I stood in front of him and smiled at him. He gave me a questioning look which I ignored.

“Ladies and gentlemen, a special request from our own Maid of honor, a dance with her father,” he announced cheerfully at which everyone clapped. My Dad looked shocked and I know if I left him alone he will definitely cry.

“Dad, can I have a dance with you?” I asked him. He nodded his head and in minutes we were on the dance floor, dancing to the tune of the melodious song… the same song that was played for Jess and her father.

“Dad, I will kill you, if you will cry,” I raised my eyes when I saw tears at the edge of his eyes. He laughed and we continued dancing. At that moment I realized one thing, even if everything changes and life turn into a different mood, being with the loved one is the most precious thing. Nothing can beat that. When I looked around I saw all those people who loved me, cared about me. Do they going to miss me? I hope they do.

“Why are you smiling?” I came back to reality when I heard my dad’s voice. I just shook my head. The song ended and everyone clapped. That moment, somewhere on my Dad’s face I saw the happiness. My heart started beating happily looking at my dad. I felt proud for giving my dad his dream to dance with me but on my wedding but still I made it for him. He kissed my forehead and whispered thank you.

“Excuse me uncle,” I heard his voice which was referring to my dad,” can I have a dance with you daughter?”

As sweet as my dad is, no one can in world can be. He actually took my hand and gave into his hands. I glared at him but he didn’t notice that.  Slowly everyone started filling the dance floor and danced along with us.

His hands were perfect around my waist and his hot breath hitting right over my shoulders. The way we were dancing, I could never forget… it’s the most romantic.

“By the way did I say you look beautiful?” he whispered into my ears. I couldn’t stop myself from blushing and nodded my head in response. He said that when we had that photo shoot.

“And the thing you did with your dad… it’s amazing,”

“Thank you,” this time I looked straight into his eyes and smiled. Maybe that wasn’t the right thing to do; I was lost in his eyes. I could listen the music, feel the way our bodies were touching and the way my body is responding to his touch.

Everything just faded out and all I can feel is… him.

“Ladies and gentlemen…. It’s time to rock and roll….” The announcement was made and the music was changed from soft to rap.

I am not a fan of dance but when everyone started dancing like crazy, it didn’t help me stand there still. I joined them and started dancing like crazy. Austin already left the floor and it was just me and all other friends and relatives.

Austin:

I stood with Summer’s dad looking at the dance floor, staring at Summer. I just couldn’t get her out off my mind… her smile, her eyes…. The way she look at me… I wish she accepts what’s in her heart. I know that she loves me; otherwise she wouldn’t have allowed me to do all those things that I didn’t plan.

Just remembering that night, arouse me the same way I felt that night. Wish she understand that.

“So, what are you doing now a days, Austin?” Uncle Edward asked me.

“I joined my Dad’s business and right now we are working out with the new technologies,” I told him everything about my company. I saw the proud on his face but why?

“That’s good to know,” he patted my shoulder and turned away to look at the dance floor. From the way he is looking at summer as if he staring at her. Why he is so cared about her?

“Uncle Edward…?” I saw cut off by the sudden drop off the music and people stopped dancing. I heard whispering and people scattering and shouting for help. Uncle Edward ran to the floor and followed Jay and Jenny and the last thing I heard was someone shouting summer’s name.

I saw her on the middle of the floor, lying unconsciously. Her dad held her head on his lap and shouting for water trying hard not to panic. Jenny kneeled down next to her, crying. I was scared and stood still looking at her.  Before anything freezes out I ran to her, bend down to pick her up and walked out of the hall. I didn’t hear anyone and went start to my car. After placing her on the seat I drive right to the nearby hospital.

I didn’t know whether I was breaking any rules or not, but I didn’t care. I have Summer, who is unconscious in my car and all I can do is to take her to hospital. After few minutes, I finally saw the hospital. I stopped the car right in front of the gate and picked her. As I rushed inside I already saw Justin, waiting for me.

Half hour is over and still I didn’t get any response from Justin. I was pacing in the silent corridors of the hospital. I couldn’t sit down and relax. I saw people sitting outside the room, waiting for their loved ones inside the room. Some looked tensed and others are happy. This whole atmosphere is crazy.

“Hey, Austin, everything will be fine,” I heard Jay, who walked up to me and placed his hand over my shoulder and sneezed.

“I…. yeah you are right…. She will be fine,” I shrugged my shoulder. He nodded his head and went to sit next to his family. I placed my hand over my heart and could feel the constant beating of my heart.

“It’s okay…. She will be fine… nothing can happen to her,” I whisper to my heart. Hearts are always silly and we just need to trick it so that it will beat normally. Smile crossed over my face and I relaxed but still the feeling was there inside my heart. Where on earth is Justin!!!

Just then he came out of the looking weird and angry. He looked kinda pissed off. Everyone rushed to him and started asking him about Summer. I couldn’t move a nerve but I stood there listen to them. Justin didn’t say anything but went directly to Summer’s father who was standing away from the group.

“How could you let her do that… how could you?” he spat at him. Color drained from his face as he kept looking at Justin.

“W…What happened?”

“She…. damn it! She is pregnant!”

...............................................

Shit! this shouldn't happen? Keep reading what will happen next? How will everyone react and what is Summer's fate going to take her?

Thanks Again :)